Catching your parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BackwoodsStoner, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Have any of you ever caught your parents smoking or found their stash?
    Neither of my parents smoke unfortunately.

But yall should share yalls stories!

2. When I first started smoking I found a 1/4 in my stepmoms room. We've blazed together a few times since

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    At 17 I stayed a summer with mom and step dad on the farm and grew 180 full grown plants, I caught them stealing from me and moved out.

4. They had 180 plants and stole from you? Haha

5. na, but once i turned 18 they started blazing with me on occasion 

6. I may or may not have snagged some ganja from my dad before...

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

7. Thought you were talking about catching your parents having sex or masturbating. Would have made been an interesting thread.

8. I'll make.one for.that too haha

9. My friend skims a few nugs from his dad's stash every now and then. He used to get some good stuff. Haha now he just gets brick weed so we stay away from that stuff. But neither of my parents smoke

Everything better with a bag of weed.

10. Naw dude, he just caught on and leaves ragweed out to deter you little shits from pinching his real stash

11. Funny you say that cause today my friend comes over with some of the good stuff haha same hiding place haha

12. I found the stash for my dad ;). Best day ever. But now he doesn't do it as much or hides his larger amount 1-2 ounces a time. But I use to take so much and never got asked about it. Good times xD

Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle!

13. I knew he smoked for a couple years but never said anything to him because I was a typical anti-drug zealot. Then I went to college :laughing:

I told him my freshman summer that I smoke.. and he laughs and goes, "I know, I saw you hitting the bong through your window a couple weeks ago." I asked if he wanted to smoke, and he told me that my mom made him promise her when they got married that he would never smoke with me. I respect that cause my mom is very sensitive about the subject, and smoking with my dad would be weird lol.

Christmas that year, he had temporarily split up with my mom, but I was staying with him. He left me a bowl and left like 2 hours before me, cause I sleep in later than my family and I left one for him, cause I knew I'd stay at my mom's longer. Hahahaha still makes me smile :)

14. I got a feeling you're not 18 man. I mean seriously what adult gets the "good stuff" off his friend that stole it from his dad? Not cool man. Get a dealer ,and a job so you can stop being an accessory to your friends thievery.

15. Dude im almost 20. I don't tell him to steal it he just does. Why ya gotta assume shit? Around here it's either good or bad and he happens to get the better stuff which I find funny cause all of my other friends parents that smoke get brick weed

16. Mum's not a smoker of any sort and if she partook back in the day, she'd never admit it to me.

I knew my old man was a toker from the day I finally realized what that smell emanating from the cellar was. Might've been fourteen or so at the time. That was his smoke spot and though he never sparked up in front of me, he never hid the roaches or grind. We bridged the gap the year I graduated when he passed me a joint for the first time on a fishing trip.

He's always been good for father-son talks when they're needed. Back when I could see him regularly, he always knew when I needed some advice, and he'd flash a discreet joint and walk outside. Spark it up, "how's it been, son?"

17. #17 greenGirl559, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    My parents are both heavy drinkers. My dad got too fucked up off some edibles a long time ago so he doesn't think weed is for him. He got me a 1/2 O about 2 months ago from a friend so I wouldn't have to spend money on weed for a while. I'm an adult so not like it would matter but I'm just glad they don't hassle me about smoking. But if my dad ever found out I was smoking cigarettes he would kill me.

18. Oh I'm sorry man I couldn't tell you were "almost twenty" by the way you type. My bad (sarcasm). I was just assumig because apparently this isn't the only time you've smoked your friend's parent's bud "all of my other friends parents that smoke get brick weed" ,so to end I'll just say stop stealing (an accessory is just as guilty as the theif) ,and buy your own. Peace friend.

19. Mom used to partake back in the day, not anymore now. She's generally chill with it, but she doesn't like the smell.

I always had a feeling my dad did, but it wasn't until I started smoking that I really started noticing it. I eventually found his stache and a few days later I confronted him with it. Unfortunately he thinks it is wrong to smoke with his son (one reason we remain apart) and then later on I found out he was hiding other 'goodies' as well...

Very boring story, I know. When I think about it, I wouldn't care to smoke with my dad too too bad either.

20. My dad was always such a stoner but a hypocrite when it came to other stuff. I think it was because he thought he had influenced me to smoke. My mom was always calling him a pothead and he would call her an alchoholic But that's not the case I started smoking when I was 12 and I didn't know he smoked till I was 15 I had suspected it but just wasn't sure. On the morning of my 17th bday I went out by our apartments to smoke a jay, he snuck up behind me and goes in his loudest voice " what are you smoking there young lady!?!?!!You are under arrest!! I literally almost shit myself but when I saw it was him I thought he was gonna at least give me shit for it but he just asked if he could hit it and smoked the whole thing. Lol He's kind of an asshole but since that day hes always wanted to smoke my shit(I'll smoke his sometimes but he always get dirt) and I love getting baked with him it has brought us closer we never talked before but now he talks to me about everything and I tell him everything. I just never expected weed to be what brought us to a closer father daughter relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app