Catching your parents fucking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BackwoodsStoner, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Anyone ever caught their parents fucking?

2. #2 2Pac, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    No, but when I was 5 I walked in on my own mother naked. I just remember thinking why was it so hairy between her legs.

Erghhhh.

3. Why is this gif of a tiger thingy, yet your profile pic is a dog? Mind=blown

4. This is fucked.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. no but ive head them quite a few time nd it is gross to say the least

6. we're all adults here, and THIS is what you guy want to talk about? jesus christ..

7. I know better than to go knocking on locked doors, so no.

8. Seeing this thread title makes me unhappy.

My parents never had a door to their room; our house is quite open-concept. So... been there...  :hide:

It's a giraffe you idiot.

10. My dear old eyes must have deceived me
    [​IMG]

You done smoked yourself retarded, son. You didn't do four marijuanas, did you?

12. It's a joke, because the other guy said "tiger-thingy" when it's obviously a fucking cheetah.

13. #14 himan235, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Yup, I remember clear as day shooting out my dads urethra warp speed into my moms fluff fluff 
    Damn it was long hard journey but I finally made it after 2 days of knocking out the guys next to me. Ended up cutting myself to get into the egg but it was well worth it! 9 months later I finally got a chance to come outta the fluff fluff once again this time in reverse
    Wouldnt do it again tho..

14. fucking no!!! thank goodness but i did hear them on more then one occasion

(shudders and hangs head to sob)

15. Can you define this so called mystical 'fluff fluff'?

16. ridiculous

17. Lion thingy ROAR!

18. Saw them many times. Too many times. Went to my room and flapped everytime. Aw yeah

19. Why is ur mom fluffy?? Is it moldy or something?? Or like covered in dust?

Fyi thats not fluff thats dust or trip to the doctors cuz somethings wrong there