Catching your parents blazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sharkboy999, Mar 21, 2009.

1. We all got experiences of our our parents catching us smoking, or confronting us, whatever.

I wanna hear some stories of when you've caught your parents, and now you hear all the excuses you gave them...

Recently, my dad was sick and stayed home... stomach problems or smth. My mom calls me and is like u should say call dad and say hi to make him feel better. Sure..., i decided to fuck it and just drive home instead and suprise him. He chilling on the couch smoking a cigar and we start playing cards and watching a Discovery channel show on hallunicating drugs, so wierd. then he goes outside to finish his cigar, i dont like the smoke. after a while hes gone for a long time, im like where the fuck. i lkook over the fense and hes lighting his pipe and freaks out when he sees me. he turns around and quickly pockets the pieces and lights his cigar and takes huge breaths to get rid of the smell.

i start laughing so hard. i just go over to him all smiles and give him a big hug and said i love you. He was still all wierded out.

I told him yeah that'll help your nasuea. So how much you pay for ur weed, i have some freinds that can get it pretty cheap... hes all "what are you talking about?" , im like weed, how much you pay for it? hes all i dont smoke that shit. only these big cigars... bawah.

I found his stash the other day. came home early rolled a joint with it. GOD damn was so high so fast.

My dad smokes better weed than me :(

2. Haha. That's some pretty funny shit. I wish I could catch my parents blazin' just so I could have another excuse to. I would rag on my parents for ages if I ever caught them.

3. i once caught my dad blazing a bowl in the garage it was pretty funny

4. I caught my mom hoxboxing her porch with one of her friends when I was like 13.

I also saw my dad light one up countless times, but we're all like who cares now a days.

5. When my parents have friends over my dad will frequently pull out the pipe and light up. My parents and all of their friends smoke dope so it's pretty much nothing new around here.

6. Haha omg I would LOVE to catch my parents lighting up! I would be all over them forever, and for anything I do wrong. I would probably even smoke with them too.

7. Sometimes when my uncle walks out of his office it reeks of weed. Another time I remember him coming out of the bathroom after 20 minutes, it smelled so bad like piff. He had lighten a cigarette to cover the smell I think... Although 90% of the time he has a cigarette in his mouth :rolleyes:.

8. #8 Goldmine, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    my parents are children of the 70's, and theyre only 20 years older than me.

when i was 16 i was with my my moms sister for the day. we stopped somewhere, she ran inside to grab gas or something, and something possessed me to open her ashtray. there were like 20 healthy roaches in there. (i guess thats the way some ppl roll, not too smart obviously)so i was like oh shit, and i took a few, since at the time i was a novice smoker and didnt have a solid hookup. i never mentioned it to her.

then, about 5 years ago, i happened to reach up on top of this shelf in the garage at my parents house. the shelf is too tall to see the top, so i just reached up there to feel around from time to time, wondering if i might find something i shouldnt. sure enough, i found a small black makeup bag one day. i open it up, and to my delight i find a medium size pill bottle, and within it a bag containing some dirt weed. also, various papers and roach clips, and a glass piece that had been stolen from me. at the time i was broke or dry or both, so i pinched a lil for myself. i probably did that ten more times before reaching up there one day to find the bag gone, never to be seen by me again.

heres the funny part though. she mustve just got tired of that hiding spot, bc she didnt know i was pinching. heres how i know.

one day, a few months or a maybe a year later, shes bothering me about smoking and how bad it is and all that, so i decide to confront her about her hipocrasy. i tell her i know she smokes. she lies through her teeth and vehemently denies it. seriously, she shouldve won an oscar, because she was acting like a pro. i tell her that she can tell me, its no big deal, and i know she does it. more denial. if i didnt know better i wouldve thought i was wrong. of course, i knew better.

after a minute of fucking with her, i tell her that i found her stash awhile back, and thats how i know for a fact that she gets high. she didnt have much to say after that. i just told her it was no big deal, and while i was at it i told her i know her sister smokes, bc i found a shitload of roaches in her car.

so, i know my mom gets high. im sure my dad does too, but i doubt he does very often.

looking back though, im kind of dissapointed in the way my parents handled it while i was growing up. they never even tried to explain what weed was about. they never tried to steer me clear of alcohol and cigs. they just repeated the same shit everyone else does. 'bad bad bad!' theyre obviously cool enough to do it, but i guess they wouldnt have felt right talking to me about it, which is stupid. perhaps i couldve avoided several years of alcohol abuse and perscriptionn drug abuse and cigarette abuse had they just leveled with me and educated me on how pot is good if used responsibly, and all the other shit just isnt needed.

oh well, no ones perfect i guess. :confused_2: