Catch-22

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Have any of you guys read this book?

If so, do you enjoy it as much as I do? I've read it twice and I already know I'll read it again soon. It's pure genius in my book.

2. I read the first half of it awhile back... but it was boring and I lost interest.

I guess it comes together nicely in the end?

3. how can he see he's got flies in his eyes if he's got flies in his eyes?

4. That's what I'm talkin about.

5. I've tried about five times to read the book and I can never seem to get past the first 20 or so pages...and I have no idea why.

6. That book is so damn boring. Why do you like it so much anyway, am I missing something? Oh I've also only reached page 50.

7. That book is amazing, and I definitely have been wanting to read it again.

I recommend it to anybody with enough diligence to give it a chance.

8. i am currently reading it only about 50 pages in weighting for it to pick up.

9. i had to read it for school. The situations and story and characters were all very clever, but the book drags and is boring as fuck. I deffinitely got something out of it, glad i read it, but i deffinitely didn't enjoy it. A lot of it is genius... its just not exciting

10. i dont see how anyone could think this was boring.

i finished this in a week, couldnt put it down.

check out the movie,

not that great,

but cool to put faces to it.

11. It's a great read when you're stoned, too.

Man, I was definitely hooked before page 50.

12. I've read it, loved it! I should really read it again actually :)

13. anyone else remember the ska band catch 22?

14. pffft...remember? they're one of my favorite bands. although i do admit streetlights version of keasby nights is better, but thats beause Gos- I mean Tomas Kalnoky is in it.

but the band is still really good.