Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cataract Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LeftHandLead, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I've had an APB out on some more of this BRUTAL medicine for about 6 months now... It's LA Confidential x OG Kush... Chops you across your chest on exhale harder than Ric Flair.. the funky, earthy, skunk backlash funk is amazing.. A gram can stink up an entire 4 bedroom house. I've had it on 3 occasions and can say it's in my top 3, easily if not #1. Have any of you guys been lucky enough to taste her hashy/earthy love kiss? Post up pics if you have any, and share your thoughts..

Here's a couple pics I snapped when she was in my clutches lol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very mean shit!

2. Certainly purdy. 8)

How's the high?

3. #3 LeftHandLead, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011

On paper, you'd expect a full on, couch locking, indica super body high... But it's actually a very uplifting buzz.. Pretty heady, you can feel it right in between your eyes immediately on exhale.. Makes you want to get out and do shit. Love it. Indica punch with a sativa like buzz.

4. Sounds fucking killer.
    That's definitely my favorite kind of high. You feel it as soon as you let it out. Body buzz and headrush but somehow energetic. Hopefully it'll make its way around to my parts someday soon.

5. It's a hard hitter, no doubt. As much as I love snapping my bong, I simply can't handle the expansion of the Cataract out the bong... It's not the inhale, so it doesn't choke you or anything.. but 2 or 3 seconds after exhale... It's pretty uncomfortable. Takes a good 15 seconds for me to get my breath back. But after that.. Golden!:D

6. beautiful stuff man

7. im growing cataract kush right now and i hope it turns out looking like that..

8. i NEED to get myself some of that

9. I'm so high I misread the title as "catfish kush" but anyways Damn bro that shit looks killer.