Cat won't stop pissing on my stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by DrBlunt, Jul 6, 2008.

1. We've got 2 cats, one is mine which i take care of almost exclusively, and another cat which belongs to my mom. My mom almost never goes out of town, but she has done it twice in the last month. While she's been gone, her cat kept coming into my room and meowing, so I figured I would pet it.

The first time, she just pissed on my shirts that I left on the ground. I started putting my dirty clothes up on the bed, but 2 days ago she pissed all over them and the rest of the bed. I took off the sheets to be washed, and slept on the bare mattress.

This morning, something wet touching my foot woke me up. Yes, it was yet more cat piss. And my mom's cat was laying right next to it, looking at me.

I decided that the only thing to do is just be cruel to the cat. Whenever I see it, I have been tossing it out of my room or smacking it lightly on the face. But it keeps coming back.

Anyone have some suggestions of what to do to get rid of this piece of shit?

2. Well I hate cats as much as anyone, but don't do anything to actually hurt it... I don't know though, I can't stand cats, they creep me out. I had to break up with a girl once because her cat hated me and always attacked us when we touched each other...

3. it kinda sounds like a separation anxiety thing...since its your moms cat and shes out of town rarely the cat could be missing your mom...the best thing to do about it for now is just keep the cat out of your room...yes i kno the meowing will be annoying but it COULD be a medical thing...you can only wait until your mom gets back to see if it stops...or just move a litter box into your room and see if that helps....being mean to the cat wont accomplish anything

4. Well yeah I am not going to injure it. I just want to get it to go away and stay in the other side of the house, far away from my bed. If I hurt it, and we had to take it to the vet, I would be in deep shit with my mom who will be home in 2 days.

5. my cat used to do it but i think he outgrew it with old age. Anytime he was pissed for one reason or another he would find some laundry to piss in. He would only go in a pile of clothes, that was it, and it was annoying as fuck. If he wanted food, and i didnt feed him immediately, i might find a ball full of stinky-ass, wet clothes. If he got locked out of the basement and wanted to see me, he'd do the same thing. Just anything random that could piss him off, well, it'd literally piss him off the the point where he pissed on our shit. It was annoying and we really were'nt able to do anything about it, but he's stopped doing it. Since he would only pee in piles of clothes, we just found ways of eliminating stacks of clothing, or putting them in hard to reach spots. Once we did that he couldnt find anything to go in; but if a closet door got left open or something, it was all over. I never tried it, but i heard using a spray bottle works well for training cats. So if you want, anytime you catch it pissing, just give it a little mist of water, and it'll frighten it so much. Once it knows that a spray is punishment for wrongful pissing, it'll stop doing it (from what i hear)

6. Yeah i had a cat piss on my clothes repeatedly. I really hate cats, dogs never pissed on my clothes.

7. Could be a territorial thing, with your mom gone theres no control or supervision over it, so its deciding to expand its territory into your room and take over your cats place as the "alpha cat"

I really dunno though.

8. JWS Cat Stew Recipe

Ingredients

• 1/4 cup olive oil
    • 1 ounce fine ground ganja
    • 2-3 whole cats or 6-7 cleaned kittens, cut into 1-inch pieces
    • 6 large garlic cloves, minced
    • 6 cups cat stock or canned kitten broth
    • I cup of Guinness beer
    • 1 cup of fine red wine
    • 2 tablespoons tomato paste
    • 1 tablespoon sugar
    • 1 tablespoon dried thyme
    • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
    • 2 bay leaves
    • 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
    • 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
    • 1 large onion, chopped
    • 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled carrots
    • Salt and Pepper
    • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
    Method

1 Heat olive oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add cat cubes and sauté until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and ganja, sauté 1 minute. Add kitten stock, Guinness, red wine, tomato paste, sugar, thyme, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaves. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, then cover and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
    2 While the meat and stock is simmering, melt butter in another large pot over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion and carrots. Sauté vegetables until golden, about 20 minutes. Set aside until the kitten stew in step one has simmered for one hour.
    3 Add vegetables to cat stew. Simmer uncovered until vegetables and cats are very tender, about 40 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Tilt pan and spoon off fat. Transfer stew to serving bowl. Sprinkle with ganja and serve. (Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Salt and pepper to taste. Cool slightly. Refrigerate uncovered until cold, then cover and refrigerate. Bring to simmer before serving.)

Stones 4 to 6.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ^ hmm that actually sounds quite tastey..

10. cat piss is the worst smell known to man. everytime you take a breath you feel like your lungs are getting infected with an airborne bacterial disease or something

11. yup. you know potheads should know how to cook.

12. ......do you cheese?

id slap it around, be a lil mean when he pisses, and/or spray him like another poster said.
    and johnny wtf? gourmet cat chef now?

13. I would suggest paying more attention to it. Being mean to it will not teach it anything and only encourage it to be mean to you. Cats act out and they are vengeful, they are a lot like us. lol :)

14. very true, but cooking his furry ass sure will.

i also have a lovly recipie for lapdog-kabobs:smoking:

15. does that also work for dachshunds?? cuz the one i gotta put up with is ASKING to be made a meal outta....barks...all the time...all damn day....at NOTHING!

16. very good recipe there....MR. WEED-SEED.....

id prefer to have,,had a lot of hot pepper's in there,,,,,

nuthing better than spicy possum-kitty stew,,,,,,,

we do it a little different in the south,,,,:cool:

17. Move your shit out of it's way.

If you look at animal as a piece of shit, you probably have no business caring for one.

18. So when my mom's cat starts coming into my room and pissing on my bed and clothes, it's cool? I guess I should go about my business?

I guess cats pissing all over your stuff doesn't bother you. You must not have many friends, what with being covered in piss.

19. yes it works just fine but for that particular breed i recomend a ratatouille risotto with seared dachshund tenderloins. youll love it.

and you know this mayne!!!

20. Neither of my Dachshunds do. :cool: