Cat went away

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Not mine. But theres a cat around my neighboorhood that's always getting into shit, always sitting on peoples cars and pissing people off. Well momma duke's bf wants a cat to chill at his barn and get the vermin. Theres not really many houses around and he has acres. Someone caught it because the owner passes away and its just been a stray outdoor cat. They told my grandma they were taking it to the shelter, and no one would want a semi wild cat so eventually it get put down.

Well he took it. Layed food out, and let it out, it stood around for a minute and bucked. Think it will come back since theres food out? Theres not many places it can go besides across the street or in the woods, his property is huge so im hoping it will stick around.

any tips?

2. Fuck it, it's jus pussy :p ahahahaha

Sorry, I jus smoked a backwood to the dome. Dank.

3. I don't give a fuck if it goes away. It could its pretty much feril but friendly. It'll know how to get by on it's own. Cats are like the elite mini-hunter. Dude just got him for company when hes working on his boat and shit, just wondering if he'll be able to enjoy him.

4. It's gonna come back, if your friendly to it and hold it in your arms for a bit and pay attention to him and pet it and leave cat food and water out it's gonna stay and learn to love the owner.

I don't know what id do without my cat, shes the best thing Ever.

5. I was usin puns ***** jus playin with ya. I aint sure if it'll come back or not, although an expert in the field of pussy (what if there WAS a field full of pussy!!?.... maybe female football teams? LOL), I dont know shit bout cats.

Hope he comes back though. 'grats on them 3,000 too homie.

6. he didn't get the chance to do that, it just bucked.

7. ahahahaha

I'm so toasted i just got that.