Cat spew on my arm

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sticky icky bud, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Well this morning i woke up and i felt something on my arm. straight away i thought ' o fuck my cat shat on my bed and ive rubbed my arm all over it in my sleep'. i pulled my arm and there it was. i swear it looked like peanut butter, and after a few seconds i realised it was cat spew. i turned out only to find ALOT of cat spew smuged all over my bed and my shirt... dam fuck my cat

2. do you reeeeeeeally have a cat. ;)

3. i would've been cool with not knowing that...

4. cool story bruh

5. change its litterbox ?

6. My gf (when she was 4) her cat shit in her hair when she was sleeping, only to wake up to a mohawk with cat turds holding it together.:eek:

7. #7 Gumbo, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    Since when do cats go to their litter box to throw up?

On an unrelated note, once when I was five I was getting dressed in the morning and my cat jumped into a dresser drawer and laid down. Being five I thought it would be funny to close the drawer. Well, I forgot about him and went to school and when I came back I remembered him. I went to my room, opened the drawer, and he was in their sleeping. He hadn't moved at all the entire day.

Sorry.

8. That's fine, I saw a time lapse videos of what cats do over 24 hours, 90% is sleep and stretch in one spot.

9. This one time when I was about 10 me and my cousin were sitting around and he was holding this cat. The cat kept farting much to each of us delighted and hilarious. soon I was the only one laughing as the cat shit on my cousin C.

10. Well gee... maybe it was cuz he was stuck in the damn drawer? Couldn't go anywhere even if it wanted to.