cat sitting and i hurt the cat on accident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CallMeHerb, Aug 15, 2005.

1. my roommate/best friend goes away on vacation to hawaii for 12 days. he asks me to take care of his pet snake and his cat. the snake just stays in the cage all day and the cat's chill as they come. he's been raised by stonerds since he was born.

so anyway, i'm about to smoke a bowl and relax, so i put on the black lights, put on some chill music, and light a couple candles, smoke a bowl, and start doin whatever. about half an hour later i hear something hit the wall, then the floor, and the cat bolts across my room in a frantic manner. "fucking cat", is the first thing outta my mouth. i think nothing of it, and continue being stoned.

the next morning (this morning), as i'm getting ready to go to work, i notice my wall and blinds are covered in red wax. wtf? not having time to clean it i go to work. when i get back from work i smoke a bowl and look at the cat biting it's foot. i thought nothing of it at first, until i saw what appeared to be blood on his foot out of the corner on my eye. i take a second look, "oh shit!" i think to myself as i realize his entire foot is covered in blood. not good. upon closer inspection i realize it's just cinnamon scented wax. the fucker stepped in my candle last night i flipped it over, sending red wax all over my blinds and wall.

i have no clue how to get this out of his fur without me hurting him or him hurting me. any ideas?

this is gonna be fun to explain to the roommate.

2. omg lol, u can try cutting it off if the cat will stay put. but it will be hard lol, it'll eventually wear away i think, and the cat will probly be picking at it till it's off too. well, thank god it wasn't blood!

3. hey daisey! how's your day going? here's a pic.... it's almost disturbing.

Attached Files:

4. Man, just cut off his leg. No just kidding, don't do that. How do you get wax out of carpet? Look that up online and use that nifty trick for his fur.

5. well u use wax paper and an iron lol. heat will take it out, hot water, but u cant be doin that to ur friends cat.

6. where's the pic?? eh my days goin. slowly lol.

7. for some reason it won't let me upload the picture right now. i'll try again later. the server's probably busy or something. my days draggin along too. i got stuck doing office work all day. so i'm cruisin the city instead of actually working.

8. yea, i already hurt the bugger once.... i don't really wanna hit him with a searing hot iron, only melting the wax more..... and seriously injuring the guy. he's been picking at it constantly... but it won't come off. haha sucks to be him.

9. lol, well at least u can do that at work! my days draggin too. and i'm still a bit hung over from sat. nite. *sigh* when does the maddnes stop!!!!

10. Dude..this guy will understand his cat stepped in a candle...if my dog did that while someone was watching it i'd be like you dumbass dog

11. Yeah man... Pets do some crazy shit sometimes. Besides... It's not your fault he stepped in a candle. It'll come out eventually with some time. There's this stuff called Goo-Gone. It works for getting just about anything out of anything. I HIGHLY doubt that it's pet safe though - so check into it first. Your best bet is to just let him get it out. He won't stop messin with it until it's gone 'cause cats are all fussy about their fur.

12. Yeah I remember these people like stained a gym floor with treatment, and a cat walked on it and the cat got so pissed it ate its foot off

13. LMAO! what the fuck?

actually he's not picking at it at all. he doesn't even give a shit. i remember once we shaved the cat, and he just layed there enjoying it to high heaven. maybe i'll find a hair shaver and try and shave it out. i told my roommate on the phone today.... his exact words were 'dumbass cat'. good call, hoast.

14. DONT USE A SHAVER! rub the wax with baby oil and caress out. if not try some paint thinner.

15. Maybe give the cat a hot bath and try to rub the JAWN off.

16. that's disgusting!

17. i was gonna say just call a vet office and see what they say... but it will eventually come off... id be more concerned about possible burns under the wax...

18. lol cats are crazy, id just wait till the wax comes off on its own. or you could just run a nice warm bath and toss em in. jk