Cat problems

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Leafin, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Should of got a dog 3 yrs ago bra that puppy wuld be a lazy dog by now and wuldnt meow..... God i hate cats

I have one well my room mate does.... So annoying shits all over the house never the kitty liter tray. Meows at everything all the time. Knocks over grinders full of ground bud . Sits on u and digs its nails into u
    The shit head cat even but my head when I fell asleep on the sofa after a heavy smoke up

2. [quote name='"Ilovechocolope"']Should of got a dog 3 yrs ago bra that puppy wuld be a lazy dog by now and wuldnt meow..... God i hate cats

I have one well my room mate does.... So annoying shits all over the house never the kitty liter tray. Meows at everything all the time. Knocks over grinders full of ground bud . Sits on u and digs its nails into u
    The shit head cat even but my head when I fell asleep on the sofa after a heavy smoke up[/quote]

Cats are a product of their surroundings...

3. Nah surroundings are good.
    I dunno y it won't use the kitty liter or outdoors, it used to just meow at the window n id let it out or use the KL then just started shiiting indoors its about 1 don't get y its changed its ways the past month. Worst thing is it seems to do it at the front door just as people come in to my house. So I'm smokein for a while n chillin some1 calls invite them in turn round n then u see it n I'm like fs cat again really .I give up puttin her nose in it after like 5 days it just seemed a bit barbaric but its what other cat owners I know said to do

4. Playing is good, is he neutered? Or he might just have kitty adhd...

5. I spray my cat with a spray bottle of water when she does this, she learned not to pretty quickly.