Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dre2005, May 2, 2005.

1. there's a strand here in florida, thats been around for quite a while called cat piss... it's extremely good in taste and effectiveness... i just got back from a,dam not to long ago, and i didnt find any strand over there similar to that of our "catpiss" if you will.... has anyone else ever heard of the piss as i call it... i act have some now, and man does it look beautiful... anyways, let me know the specs on that strand someone... holla :hello:

2. fist off nobody can identify all the types of weed and what not but just a pick. the high it produces would help. the name "cat piss" is probally only regional type of deal, so technically without a pick, there no way to tell, what it is and even wiht the pick i could oly say if it was schwag- or looked dank

3. I would do this for you but I don't have the time. Click the picture.

[​IMG]

4. you mean strain.......not strand

5. ive heard of cat piss and goat piss, named for the potent aroma.

never heard of seedbanks selling them so i cant say much on it.

6. what part of florida are you from, im from the tampa bay area and havent heard of any cat piss buds.

7. This thread over on hempcultivation has somewhat of a legendary status. The guy has pics to prove it; If I remember correctly they are a couple pages back.

8. again, what part of Florida are you from? cuz here ive never heard of that here in Broward or in Dade either.

9. i agree...i think it's just regional. man around here, i live on the gulf coast, we had some buds going around called "ninja turtle"

10. im real close to tampa

11. One time I got a brick that smelled like catpiss, I just assumed it was awful weed, or somebody's cat pissed all over it and everyones sol.

12. personally i would not care how dank it was, i just could not see myself smoking "cat piss"

.....gross

13. Heard of the strain, never had nor seen it before. Ill do some searching at the club to see if it does exist.

14. well its been a long time since this thread, and ive gotten dank nicked "catpiss". its very funky nugget with a skunky smell that smells almost like piss. hense the name. good stuff.

15. one time i grew out a pack of 10 regular flying dutchman skunk #1 aka 'the pure' and i got one very long and stretchy purple plant which stank my room out with the smell of cat piss, initially i thought my cat has pissed somewhere but it was just that one plant. so grow out a bunch of flying dutchmen skunk #1 and you'll probably get this cat piss pheno. its was really strong shit, brain numbing head high and it make me quite sick with anxiety for about 20 mins ( i am prone to anxiety anyway) but yeah, its nice. i love it

16. I am in Central FL and have heard of Cat Piss Hash Plant strain. Figured it was just made up but that was about 8 yrs ago last time it was around.

17. I've heard that Cat Piss is a really great Sativa, but I've never seen it up in Boston. I'm not sure if it's entirely regional, but I think it isn't immensely distributed, such as White Widow, Jack Herer, etc.

18. I grew some bagseed out and as it was burnt it smelled just like my dog's farts...So if you ever smoked "Dog Fart" in Central Florida, that was mine!!! :D

19. Catpiss is good. :)

20. "Cat Piss" is a Sativa therefore the characteristics that you'd probably find in it would be a longer flowering period. And by longer I mean in excess of 8 weeks, since Sativas are typically a longer flowering plant, with modest indoor yields, that can take as long as 14 weeks to reach proper maturity. I've never had it but the high has been compared to that of "Train Wreck" a strain that I've been growing for about six months. Train Wreck is a very potent stone, heavy and energetic. I imagine a skilled grower could modulate the high some by harvesting at different points during the trichome's ripeness.