Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat Piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cpt Cannabis, Nov 2, 2009.

1. So iv been getting hooked up with a strain called cat piss. This bud is amazing. Fluffy, very crystally and amazing high. A very good mix between body and head high. Right now my second favorite strain i have smoked. My first is Ak47xSourD :hello: but man this cat piss is amazing. Post you thoughts if you have smoked it or just curious about it. Try to get pics if i can find my camera and cord to hook it up to the computer.

2. Ive herd of it before.....does it have a chemical or maybe an amonia smell to it? I think thats why its called cat piss..?

3. I could be mistaken but I do not think there is a strain called cat piss. Certain haze phenotypes do smell like cat piss though, so you are probably tokin' on a haze of some sort.

4. Friend of mine grows the stuff. I don't think the strains called 'cat piss' but it smells like it. Strong as fuck, fluffy and crystally. Too bad he wont sell it :(

5. Well unfortunately im sick and cant really smell the bud :( ill ask my brother how is smells. But im friends with the person that grew it. I was told it was called Cat Piss so thats why i was wondering if anyone has heard of it. Very dank and great overall though. Damn i wanna get some pics of it up here.

EDIT: ^^^ Maybe its not but thats just what i was told it was so thats what i call it. And yes what your describing sounds like it. VERY VERY STRONG. I put very small amounts in my gravitron and gets me as ripped as iv been in awhile. Very happy high too.

6. Unless you know every strain of weed, I don't think its smart to say a strain does not exist.

I've had cat piss a few times. Its supposedly more popular on the west coast. Every time I've had it, its been really good. Maybe a little harsh, but still a good tree.

One guy told me it was a cross strain of champagne/train wreck. I don't know how credible that source was, but the high and taste it gave could make that very possible.

7. definately had catpiss before, and this bud stank like no tomorrow. a dub stank up my whole room while it was double bagged... also, very light in color, with a strong, almost stinging odor. very very potent and enjoyable smoke.:smoking:

8. Yes i just finished smoking a little more and its amaing.

@asd16: Nice, that long nugg in the pictures looks exactly like the the nugg i have left.

And thanks for the reply guys. I wanted to find out more about this strain and this is helping a lot. And the descriptions you guys are giving sound just like it so good to know people know what im talking about :smoking:

9. #10 dp101, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    I did not say it does not exist for a fact, I said I could be mistaken but I do not think...

What I am saying is I know there are haze phenotypes that smell like cat piss, and I thought that it could be possible someone grew this phenotype and says oh I will name this catpiss.

I just have never seen seeds called cat piss. And in the area I am from kids are always throwing crazy names on their nugs so I take it with a grain of salt.

Not that it even really matters, but I get tired of hearing people make up names. Whether this is made up or legit, sounds like you got some nice buds, enjoy.

10. Where im from i usually never get names. Ands also all my hook ups im very good friends with so when they throw down a name usually its true. And i got this from the most trusted hook up i have.

11. Its just a bit counter productive to go in a thread and tell people you think its not real, when you have not a clue? Especially when nobody was asking if it was a real strain and more than one person before you said they've had it? A bit self righteous, particularly when your reasoning is because you simply haven't heard of it and tell them they're smoking another weed. You're just confusing people more.

I've had cat piss from multiple different sources, and have known about it for quite some time. Hell, even if you google it or search on this site, you'll get tons of results. With a quick search, I've found a medical dispensary that sells cat piss. Now that i think of it, i've purchased it from a club before.

12. one of my favorite strains, i had soem a while back nd didnt take any pictures and im regretting it, but i love the smell its some of the most potent smelling marijuana ive had

13. It truely is amazing. I am so fucking high right now hahahahaa i havent been this high in awhile and its taking me a long time to type this :p

14. DUDE I JUST HAD AN OUNCE OF THE PISS
    it does smell alittle like piss but its moe of a piney fruity smell
    amazing bug though
    rep that east side nugget!

15. Yeah I've heard of it before, never got to smoke it because it didn't sound as cool as White Rhino =/

But if it is haze then I need to find some, I love me dat haze.

16. I don't know if I would enjoy that, taste is kind of a big deal to me. I have come to really enjoy the taste of herb especially when you done smoking and you get that awesome taste in your mouth for awhile. When I here people saying ugh it smells aweful im like whaaaat? I remember I used to think that but I have aquired a fondness for the taste/smell now.

17. my clinic sells cat piss. Pure stativa i believe. not a bad smoke if you wanna get something done and not eat the pantry