Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat piss?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluetoke547, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Is this an actual name of bud or something a dealer made up to make a sell? Im not complaining at all because it was 50 for an 8th. Just seeing if the name is legit. :bongin:

2. wow..i dont see why he would make it up..i mean..if my dealer told me he had some fire cat piss i dont think id be interested. But hey it could be the best shit in the world. pics:hello:

3. it is very much real
    omg im baked
    but its 100 honest really real
    the kind of realy real that is deff not fake

4. Yessir. Its a real strain.

5. that is a hideous name i like names like trainwreck and white widow or the flying dutchmen im turned off to catpiss....

6. the reason its called cat piss is cuz it smells like some diddely dank

7. Or its scent resembles feline urine? :rolleyes:

8. its real i have smoked it. it smells sort of off, not sure if it would call it cat piss, sort of vinegary.

9. Camera is broken right now. But its really good dank. Ill try to get some pics up of it. Last pick up of it I had a 2g nug. Thanks everyone, we are gonna get HIGH AS SHIT.

10. Ive actually had really dank catpiss that reeked of feline urine. Taste not at all but it was good I can tell you that.

11. I too have had cat piss and it smelled 100% just like cat piss. I have had cats since I was very young so I know the smell, and it was easily some of the dankest shit ive ever had.

12. cat piss is some fucking stank, mine smelled like a pissy basement lol

13. the grower's cat, fed bud chips, pisses on the buds before curing? Catpissin

14. lol, if I was that dealer and actually had cat piss i'd change the name, thats not exactly the best marketing name for a strain, makes the bud sound revolting and even though we know on gc cat piss is a good strain.

15. Normally it takes a solid bowl to get me high. But I shared just a decent sized bowl with 2 great friends and we were high for an entire movie. It was pretty damn good.

16. every time someone brings up catpiss there's a grip of posts saying "eeeew! no way"

you gotta try it if it comes around, though. yeah it smells strong, but it doesn't taste too bad and from my 2experiences its some top-notch dank

[edit]: my avatar is a closeup of some catpiss

and here's a so-so pic

[​IMG]

17. I got a zone of cat piss before summer. It was $360/0, but thats pretty good for my area. Its EXTREMELY smelly. I had it quad bagged and the smell still escaped >_<. The cat piss I had was awesome! It was one of those creeper highs. I smoked it and felt a little fucked up then like 10 minutes later I was REAL baked.

Nice pics Crass!

18. haha, ive never had or want to consume anything called "cat piss"

it would be like eating a hamburger called the cowturd burger. or deerpiss soda. (mountain dew for some)

19. It was in my area for like 2 weeks straight not too long ago. It seemed like everyone was pushing it haha. But nonetheless, very very dank.

20. I'd love some catpiss. I haven't heard that name in a couple years. :)