Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat Piss (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wisern, Jan 29, 2009.

1. haha Im probably moving there when school starts up in the fall. I live in pburg now.

Damn I wish I still got a half O for sixty. Started using a new connect several months ago since he was so much more convenient. Prices started going up during the winter though.

2. thats really ironic. the kid i buy from sometimes is from pittsburgh. yeah its def. tight here. the best place for mary-j. i get some really high quality mids for 25 sometimes 20 an 8th. dank is about 35-60.

3. nevermind you meant perrysburg. haha

4. i get those high mids for 20 an eighth . I can get beasters for 25 an eighth sometimes too. But if it comes to that named shit like super silver haze that goes for 60 an eighth

5. My bro has been smoking for 10 years and to this day he claims the best smoke he ever had was called cat piss.

6. #26 IglooBuds, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Steep prices but looks like quality dank.
    Enjoy your feline urine

Edit: Don't let these kids tell you thats not dank, it is.

7. damn you paid a lot for that. looks good though :smoking:

8. Wow $100 an oz, im fairly new to all this but i think the prices are just higher here over in CT, i dont really buy in large quantities, but i think its around $10-15 a gram for some mids, and by the way that bud looks amazing man nice buy!

9. Cat Piss is a great strain. Hope you enjoy it.

10. #30 EmericanStoner, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Sorry to tell you guys, but the OPs bud definitely is not mids. It looks dank to me, I love that bud at the very top its like a purpleish color. Too bad you don't have a better camera I bet those buds look awesome up close man. :wave: :bongin:

11. Haha word thanks bro. The purple-ish nug was great, I noticed it too and of course I saved it until the end. Yeah my camera is fine, but the cameraman :)wave:) just sucks at taking pictures haha. I realized how to take good budshots now though, so we're fine. Thanks for the response man!

12. HAHA Feline Urine! :yay: I like, I like!

13. im not disagreeing that purple def. proves it dank. i was just sayin its a hefty price. things around here are a hell of a lot cheaper

14. wish i could see the pics the computer im using doesnt let me see em. theres no way id spend that much on tree. how does it taste? hopefully not like what its named after

15. Never heard of cat piss, whats the high like?

16. looks nice dude!

never tried that strain, but have heard good things.

does it really smell like cat piss?

17. if its called catpiss...

it dosent sound too delectable

18. Thats some nice lookin buddah my friend, and that shit must be luffly like a damn pillow, cause that looks to be a bit more then a half o, but then again its just mighty fluffay.

19. same :smoking:

20. yeah the bud looks nice, but i wouldnt pay 200 for a half, but then again you gotta do what you gotta do