Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat litter and ganja

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michaellaw94, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Whats up GC. Last night I was toking and dropped all my herb on my rug. I picked the rug up and shook it and ended up with 3/4 reefer and 1/4 cat litter. Do you think I can pick all the cat litter out and still smoke it without any problems? Or is there some kinda chemical thats gonna fuck me when i hit it lol. Sorry if this is a pointless post, but Id kinda like to know. Also, its not a huge amount, probably about 2 bowls but its the last of my supply for a week so i dont really feel like throwing it away

2. Im pretty sure theres some sort of funky chemical in cat litter dude. but go ahead, whats life without any risk (coolface)

3. why was there so much cat litter on your rug anyway?

4. Try to clean it out as good as possible or just thorw it out

5. I was in the backroom of my house where there my parents clean the cat litter pans. The more I think about it, the less I wanna smoke this shit...

6. This all depends on how desperate you are lol

7. Smoke it through a water piece. Filter all that litter out.

8. I would not do it

9. if its less than an eighth i would just throw it out then,

if its more its worth working to pick it out.

10. LOL just pick it out and get high

11. Dude to be honest i would just throw that out, consider it a loss, take a couple day t break til the weekend then get high as fuck.

12. I think Im just gonna throw it out, thanks for the replies. I got some friends that can probably help me out till pay day. At least it wasnt a shit load or good stuff lol

13. Also, Im not really concerned about the work part of it, that I could give a damn about. Im worried about the health concerns

14. sell it to some young, naive, and gullible kid.

15. Because when that kid smokes it and dies/get's sick, it will give stoners and Cannabis a GREAT reputation..

16. [quote name='"michaellaw94"']

I was in the backroom of my house where there my parents clean the cat litter pans. The more I think about it, the less I wanna smoke this shit...[/quote]

To smoke cat piss or not to smoke cat piss... That is the question

17. But i want kitty litter kush!

18. Google Toxoplasmosis.

Ever hear of the crazy cat lady(ies)? They say that it is what makes them crazy.

I wouldn't smoke it.