Cat in blender Santa letter?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Head Chef, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Please all give me your thoughts towards this angry satans child's letter to Santa! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386861756.127513.jpg

2. I think his parents need to smack this kid silly. When I was his age I would've never dared talking to Santa like that. Little bastards gonna wind up in jail before he's 18, I'm calling it. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="mcjays" post="19148449" timestamp="1386862941"]I think his parents need to smack this kid silly. When I was his age I would've never dared talking to Santa like that. Little bastards gonna wind up in jail before he's 18, I'm calling it. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Think that's where the problem started with his perants! They ne'er smacked him hard enough! Look and the little disrespectful prick sitting there with a Stella and fag in his hand! He needs to be put down lolPeace x

4. Haha it's very often I say a kid needs to be put down, but I couldn't agree more! I hate little shits like him. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="mcjays" post="19148551" timestamp="1386864708"]Haha it's very often I say a kid needs to be put down, but I couldn't agree more! I hate little shits like him. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Respect! X

6. It's clearly something the paper has made up to have a story, its the daily sport ffs.

7. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19148567" timestamp="1386865072"]It's clearly something the paper has made up to have a story, its the daily sport ffs.[/quote]Yeah respect that, but it is true I first found out from a web link then the sport published it like a week or so later!

8. Im sure its fakeSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. All that for a PS4?

Maybe an Xbox One...but a PS4?  That's just madness. 

10. Yeah fuck that!

11. Man iono santa be playing people sometimes, be asking for a Super Nintendo get a case of fucking books instead Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

12. [quote name="riddler2k7" post="19152623" timestamp="1386912671"]Man iono santa be playing people sometimes, be asking for a Super Nintendo get a case of fucking books instead Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.[/quote] haha

13. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19148567" timestamp="1386865072"]It's clearly something the paper has made up to have a story, its the daily sport ffs.[/quote]
    I don't believe everything I see on the Internet but this was posted by alot of people in Facebook and usually shit on my feed that gets posted is true. But thats my opinion. Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle!

14. [quote name="ChickenJewel" post="19153341" timestamp="1386927035"]I don't believe everything I see on the Internet but this was posted by alot of people in Facebook and usually shit on my feed that gets posted is true. But thats my opinion. Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle![/quote]He does need to be put down tho! We all have to admit that lol Peace xx

15. [quote name="ChickenJewel" post="19153341" timestamp="1386927035"]I don't believe everything I see on the Internet but this was posted by alot of people in Facebook and usually shit on my feed that gets posted is true. But thats my opinion. Sent from the SGS3 within the hippie circle![/quote]He does need to be put down tho! We all have to admit that lol Peace xx

16. Wait wait wait... isn't this one of those troll magazines? Why are you guys taking this shit like this kid is in front of you saying this stuff? How do you know someones not pulling your legs? It really honestly seems a lot of these threads are based on trolls

17. That's what I'm saying o_O People love to pounce on this shit, its almost disturbing

18. [quote name="Gonz_is_my_mate" post="19153562" timestamp="1386935750"]Wait wait wait... isn't this one of those troll magazines? Why are you guys taking this shit like this kid is in front of you saying this stuff? How do you know someones not pulling your legs? It really honestly seems a lot of these threads are based on trolls[/quote]I see your point but I am no troll nor the place I got it from. Also as stated above it has been all over Facebook with lots of various links that are genuine news sites etc. I believe this is 100% true.But the topic was started on thoughts on the kid and the kids parenting skills not if it is genuine or not, but I see you point :)Peace x

19. Thanks for bein respectful, but I can smell yellow journalism here.... or modern yellow journalism in that picture. Like the tabloids, blowing up stupid shit that doesnt matter.... It's just an entertainment story, nothing more. It has a picture of every "thing" "involved", with big bold letters and captions like it's trying to say all the facts are there, but in reality this shit doesn't stand, whatever this story is based off of.

20. [quote name="Gonz_is_my_mate" post="19153585" timestamp="1386936357"]Thanks for bein respectful, but I can smell yellow journalism here.... or modern yellow journalism in that picture. Like the tabloids, blowing up stupid shit that doesnt matter.... It's just an entertainment story, nothing more. It has a picture of every "thing" "involved", with big bold letters and captions like it's trying to say all the facts are there, but in reality this shit doesn't stand, whatever this story is based off of.[/quote]The reason it is so big and In your face is because it was a big page in the sport which is a newspaper full of boobs lol, not that I read it, was just the best example of a picture with all the information I could find ;)Thanks for your views on the topic tho and I hope to meet you in my or your futures threads!Peace out x