Cat Ate Some!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Norcals_dankest, May 18, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

My GF's cat just ate two of the smallest buds growing on my plant.
    Will that shit affect the rest of my plant????????? Fixin' to kill that little cat though.

Much love and thanks.

2. Your plant will be fine.. Just smoke one, kick back and watch the cat trip out..

3. ^^^^ yee thats what I wanna hear. this ones for that cat !

4. Nice kitty cat....Here kitty, kitty, kitty...Bang...Thump...Ouch.....

5. Norcals_dankest
    If you follow the cat around you might be able to get them back:laughing:. Sorry man, couldnt help it. Animals pick out certain plants to chew on. I had a dog that would eat grass. No pun intended. Im guessing it helps them with digesting food or when they have an upset stomack. Also, you should keep the cat away. Animals can bring in bugs from outside. Peace

6. smoke the cat then..lmao.. ur plant will b ok

7. when im lookin at my plants and walk away for a second and leave the door open my cats eat my leaves

8. Yep..ill leave the door open for two seconds and the cat comes running in. That's why I put a collar on her incase she tries to get scurvy on me

9. ya i recently put a male as a house plant and my cat loves it, she just lays by it and eat little leaves off it and shit.