Cat ate my plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jsmith76er, Jan 29, 2012.

1. has any one else had this shit happen to them:confused::confused:

plants where almost two weeks old, i could skin that pussy n not feel bad about it hahaha

such a set back :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Yeah my cat has always liked being around my plants. He usually just sniffs them and paws at them though, I've never seen him eating them.

3. I havent had it happen with my mj but my cat will nip at just about any of my other plants.

4. no but my one year old daughter up rooted one of my seedling, and my dog for some reason likes to chew up my pots. i was mad but in the end it was my fault should have put them up higher. wont catch me slipin anymore

5. Cats love MJ. Keeping your grow op secure includes from house pets.

6. Eat the cat

7. My friends dog ate his plant.

8. It ripped 2plants right out root n all. It bent this one over and took sum bites out it. I pray that is stays alive. I had to prop it up cuz it was over the side of the cup.

9. smoke the cat man

10. Cats will munch on just about any plant. I have two and I ensure my tent is zipped up. Doesn't matter what kind of plant it seems it looks interesting and its worth a bite in most cases. I stopped trying to grow normal house hold plants because of that even if they were up high they would leave them alone when I was home but come back from work and the plant always was munched on.

Cats and Dogs are very good scavengers keep stuff like that out of there reach.

11. Haha this is some funny shit.. I'm thinkin about getting a cat but then I thought about my grow. Having fur all over the place.. causing bugs.. eating plants lol if my cat ate my plants I would boot it. when you said skin it i burst out laughin i was thinkin same shit..

12. Close the door?
    Works for my cat

13. cat are just like miracle grow. sometimes it works but most of the time it kills your plants

14. dang that blows man, but you gotta keep your grow room secure man. Im sure youve learned by your mistake

15. I love that! My cat smells them, & loves being in the room because it's the warmest room in my cold house...but he hasn't had a taste. I buy him wheat grass from the produce section at the grocery store and he eats that & loves it. You could give kitty that or buy or grow kitty some catnip. I used to grow catnip in the yard and my kitty would eat that before it had much chance to grow. ...love kitties..:smoke:

16. They might dig them up,thinkin its the litter box too,lol..funny thread tho..i had a dog eat some i had drying in a cardboard box once..crazy dog...she would eat green leafs too...

17. Hey I have a tent and two kittens around 8 months. I love spending time in my grow area and time with them so they are normally with me. Tent flap is sometimes open throughout the day if they want to go in. They did bite a few leaves when they were younger but a few light taps and saying no seems to have cured this. Good luck, but pleas not cat killing. ^_^

• Like Like x 1