Casual Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonedOutBeavis, Oct 29, 2012.

1. I have some high hopes for this thread, wonder how big it'll get. Anyways its all about casual sex. Lets hear the encounters. I'll kick it all off.

Yesterday at around noon I got a call from the girl I'm trying to get with. She asks me what I'm doing so I tell her nothing, just sitting around, why what's up? She wants to hang out and go to an amusement park and smoke some bud. Which is always cool with me. We head out and get to the park, stoned out of our skulls, but sobered up quick in the cold weather. She asked me to get on a ride that I am kind of nervous about and told me she would kiss me if I did. I agreed, but she chose not to because it was over an hour wait for it. So we went to another ride. Didn't get that kiss.

We get home and decide to smoke and drink a little bit before we leave for the haunted trail. Don't worry, we had a designated driver. We decide it would be more fun to go to the hookah bar. We get there after getting lost looking for the haunted trail and go grab the pool table and couches closest. We smoke a little bit and I shotgun a hit with her. At some point in the night we both said we were horny. She wanted to call some dude and see if he would, but I told her “Why call him when you're sitting with someone who is willing and would love to. She shot me down. I started drinking more Bacardi 151 cut with coke. Got drunk enough that I spilled out every thought of emotion at her. She accepted it and told me it might actually happen.

We start driving around, smoke a joint and some cigarettes, and she keeps asking questions. How big are you? How long do you last? What do you like? What do you want? Then she pulls into the closest walgreens. Im smoking a cigarette and asked her, “Is there a particular reason we're here?” She didn't say a thing, reached over, grabbed me, and kissed me like it'd be the last time to do the one thing she's wanted to do forlar reason we're here?” She didn't say a thing, reached over, grabbed me, and kissed me like it'd be the last time to do the one thing she's wanted to do for years. I sat back, she pointed at the door. I flicked my cigarette and got the condoms in less than 30 seconds.

We start driving and keeps telling me how I thought she was kidding. We get to her place and decide to do it in the backseat. I clear it out and take my shoes and jacket off. She does the same and pounces on me. Grinding with everything, feeling my body, grabbing my hair, biting, kissing, and undressing. We both end up naked and she puts the condom on me and gets to riding me. The song Love Bites by Halestorm comes on and we start going at it like animals. The car was rocking, our body's shaking, everything came with this package. We stopped because it was 4 am and she said she had to go, that she'd put a rain check because neither of us were ready to come, and it had been almost 2 hours. We smoked a joint, she kissed me, went inside and I went home. By far the best sex I have ever had.

2. Casual Sex is great, but not all the girls you come across want it. This last summer I had casual sex with 3 girls.

One girl I had sex with atleast 4x a week. We would go to a party and get fucked up and have sex, or I would go to her house smoke weed and have sex, it was fun but now it's over easily had sex with her 60 times in like 2-3 months.

This other girl I had casual sex with 4 times. First time was at a party after sr prom( after I fucked my date in the car and brought her home). We talked for a month or so, met up 3 more times and had sex.

And this other girl wanted me to take her virginity so I did and we had sex once more, and I recently started talking to her again so I'm gonna hit that once more.

Casual Sex is awesome, but I would much rather have a girlfriend that I love and can have sex with on a regular basis.

3. i find sex with someone you actually have feelings for is far better than casual no strings attached sex.

4. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

i find sex with someone you actually have feelings for is far better than casual no strings attached sex.[/quote]

I've still yet to have that. But I know it's what I want I just haven't found the girl yet.

5. I have to disagree guys. Casual sex with someone is by far my favorite. No feelings after wondering about what we did or how shed be in the morning or anything. Just fuck, smoke, leave. Still be cool as hell

6. [quote name='"StonedOutBeavis"']I have to disagree guys. Casual sex with someone is by far my favorite. No feelings after wondering about what we did or how shed be in the morning or anything. Just fuck, smoke, leave. Still be cool as hell[/quote]

But it gets old dude, eventually you come to find out that you want it to be with someone you care about.

7. if thats what you want right now thats cool, eventually things will change and you will want something more stable... it happens to everyone sooner or later.

8. All these stories are great, more!

9. Yeah i've had steady relationships with sex and its fun, but a casual encounter here and there would really spice up my life the way i want it to be

10. first your story sounded like she didn't know what she wants... being a flirt but leading you on at the same time

and then when she actually got drunk enough the inner slut came out so she fucked your brains out?

what a fuckin twist man

11. Yes casual sex can be fun if both people are on the same page emotionally and physically. Casual sex doesn't last long and happen often..it can't because then it can turn into something more complicated taking away the 'casualty' of it.
    Once the sex becomes a regular thing, feelings change and grow for atleast one person. Usually the girl catches feelings and the Guy still thinks it was casual hurting the girl in the end. Or vice versa the girl wants nothing serious but the Guy really wants to be with her. I think casual sex is fun if both people are like bang bang bye see ya later.

12. last night at a party i walked upstairs from the basement, saw a girl i knew and her friend i just met. talked to the girl i just met for about 10 seconds, starting making out with her and then brought her upstairs lol.

13. Casual sex is the best. You both have your own independent lives AND the option to meet up, get high, fuck, then go back to your lives, only this time you're in a better mood(;

14. Haha ^^

Casual sex is something i get a lot of opportunity with, but i always say no because i'm afraid of getting shit, because hell man if she's willing to get with me after just meeting me then who the fuck knows where she's been or what the hell that thing is infested with.

Dude i'm careful because i had a scare, one of my friends caught something from a girl that i had been with months earlier. I never had any symptoms of anything, went and got checked at a clinic like twice and nothing.

Later on my friend found out she got it from someone in college, so now i'm certain that i'm clean, but i'm just careful as fuck now, and that "being careful" thing alone turns me off, and it makes me to have no interest in casual sex.

So it leaves me with trying to seek out girls for relationships with my emotions based like 70%-80% on sex.

I'm just so fucking horny man i haven't gotten laid in months.

So here i am, reading this, and it's total bullshit.

I hear more and more about my friends and people i know getting shit from girls. Hell man, can't a guy just get his fuck on and stay clean?

I need a girl i can trust to just have casual sex with and no one else just to know that we're both clean, but with no strings attached like that girl up there said.

I want to get laid so bad right now >:\

15. someone always ends up with feelings for the other in a fwb situation. sex is intimate

16. I want casual sex, but at the same time I don't.

:confused_2:

17. I've turned down casual sex. And then I've gotten turned down for 3rd date sex. Idk...

18. im good with casual sex but i think if you like someone enough to see them over and over again, its a recipe for feelings to pop up. i think that for ME, good sex is all about connecting with the other person. ive tried to figure what makes sex good and big penis + banging body didnt equal good sex.

ive had sex with a guy whos penis was probably 9 inches and thick and he looked like he belongs on an NFL team but the sex was mediocre at best. then ive had sex with a guy who was probably 5'8 and 150lbs and his penis had to be no bigger than 6 inches (thats being generous) and it was really good. but i had an emotional connection with the little guy. my mind was into it which made my body into it.

im rambling, i know. long story short, mind in tune with body equals good sex which equals im coming back for more which equals i might develop feelings.

19. Haha, why so complicated?? ^^

20. I wish it wasn't.