Casual Sex with ex, even tho she has a boyfriend...should i feel bad?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by oneday4sure, Apr 25, 2012.

1. so i my ex and i dated briefly at the beginning of this year. even tho we were only together a short amount of time, we shared a once in a life time connection. We broke up after we both attended a party where her ex boyfriend, at the time, happen to be at. she got drunk and began to profess her unresolved feels to him. Long story short, she came back home with me that night and the next morning i broke it off with her. 2 weeks later she called to tell me that her and him were working out there differences and getting back together. I chuckled and told her i was happy for her.
    About 3 weeks after she began seeing this guy again she came over my apartment with a mutual friend of ours to hang out. This was honestly the first time we had been around one another since our break up, so needless to say it was a bit awkward. Shortly after they arrived, our friend received an important call from home and had to leave abruptly. Leaving my ex and i alone in my apartment. I tried to keep my mind focused on anything besides the sexual tension growing in the room. After about half our of us listening to music and playing pool, she asked if i mind getting her something to drink. So i walked over to my liquor cabinet and poured us a couple shots. the next thing i know she pushes me against the pool table and starts kissing on my neck. I lightly pushed her off of me and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. With no verbal response, only a smile and a head nod i lift her into the air and put her against the wall. Nibbling on her neck as she squeezed my sides with all her might. I knew it was wrong but i wanted so badly to endulge. It was just as exciting, hot and wild as when we had been together. After all was said and done, we both agreed that it was in our best interest not to let this happen again. We both went our separate ways and did speak about it again.
    A days later later was my 21st birthday. I woke up to loud knocking on my front door. When i opened it, she was standing there smiling with a gift bag in her hand. After i let her in she told me she had a surprise for me and took me to close my eyes, so i did. after about a minute of silence i asked if i could open my eyes and when i did she had nothing on but the gift bag in her hand. Told me happy birthday and pointed toward my bedroom. We had to most passionate, intimate sex we had ever had before. Not sure if it was because it was my birthday or what but it was absolutely amazing. After we finished, we were laying in bed and i asked her why she keeps coming back. She responded because you make it to could to live without...what does that mean?
    Her boyfriend called so she rushed to get dressed and left. So i never really got an honest answer.

Should i feel bad for sleeping with her while she in a relationship? Not to sound like a puss but im not about being a home wrecker. But im single and dont feel as if i have any obligation to anyone concerning who i sleep with.

I'd like to hear ladies responces, guys your comments are welcome too.

2. I have done it. I am not proud of it.

I wouldnt want to be cheated on. So I "try" not to participate with someone else that is cheating.

If I havent gotten laid in a long time and its my only option I can be weak though. :D

3. Quote - our friend received an important call from home and had to leave abruptly - END

Uhh huh, she is playing you like a fiddle.
    She seems to always want what she just left. :smoke:

4. Did you cheat on the boyfriend... or did she cheat on her boyfriend. Huh?!

5. It's pretty much on her man.
    Just don't be surprised if she can't juggle both of you and he finds out. He may or may not try and take it out on you even though she's the one who was willing to do this.

6. Those kind of girls suck anyways so whatever. :wave:

7. One of my friends is cheating on her boyfriend, and while I know her and love her and don't judge, it's not cool. It's understandable if she's confused about who she wants to be with, but after a certain point she needs to figure things out before people get hurt.

You can do whatever, although I doubt anyone can be involved in this kind of thing in a healthy way.

8. No one is married. She's the one with some sort of commitment- maybe. Just don't be suprised if there ends up being some sort of hassle or conflict.

B/T/W Sounds really freaking hot though...

9. Have done it, not proud of it. Shitty situation.

Won't do again. :confused_2:

10. Yes... yes you should feel bad.

11. Love isn't a finite resource.

12. Someone's been reading penthouse forums hey.

13. The guy is dating a slut and you slept with a slut.

First off, your not supposed to date sluts so it's the guys fault.

14. Lucky you lol. Don't give a shit about anything dude. Your young, just enjoy. Be happy that happened to you on your bday lol.

15. How long has that guy been going out with that girl?

16. Some casual sex isnt worth the drama imo, especially with an ex. Plenty of new pussy around.

17. @keanureeves - she cheated on her bf with me

@degrassmann - that was an amazing bday surprise and im definitely not complaining

@stigma - im not really for participating in someone else cheating but in the situation i could help but give in. For some reason this girl knows how to push my buttons and turn me on with little effort. i know it wasnt right to do in the first place, but id be lying if i said it didnt feel absolutely amazing.

The worst part about this girl is, aside from the feelings i had for her, i know that even if she broke up with dude, i could never be in a relationship with her again knowing that she could do the very same thing to me that she did to him. And im not gonna let that happen. Even if we have amazing sexual chemistry.

18. I actually agree with Jugs.

19. My motto says - If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you.

20. Switch around the situation.

Your new girlfriend is sleeping with her ex-boyfriend.

Now, how do you feel about it?