Cashed in the karma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anarkin, Mar 14, 2007.

1. I woke up this morning and I was dry, I have the week off of work and school but had no smoke at all. I was making the best of it and decided I'd go on a tolerance break. Then I found 20 bucks and figured a 20 bag wouldn't hurt. I pick up a 20 bag and head to my buddys place to blaze a bowl. When I get there his dad tells me he got me a gift. He handed me about 3-4 grams of some really leafy sativea buds that he said he lost 2 years ago and just found this morning. It's not as good as the stuff I ussually get, but I went from dry to having over a 1/4 for free. It's about time my good karma is back:hello:

2. Free bud is always good bud. Who cares about the quality I'm a happy camper if someone gives me a sack.

But i think your math is off...

3. Congrats!

Yea, your math is off... 3.5 is 1/8.
    So 1/4 would be twice that. ;)

4. Nice bro...free bud is the best bud man...enjoy that bro dude :smoking:

5. he bought 2 grams also

6. lucky you, i wish i got a free sack. but congrads none the less, enjoy it my friend.

7. A 20 bag could get you 3 grams if it's a hook up. and if he gets 4 more. bam. quad.

8. Good to see the city still has tons of friendly faces, I'm going to have to become a "regular" again :smoke:

My math was off, I was exxagerating because I was stoned and in a great mood from all of my luck, I didn't get over a 1/4, it was like a 1/4 spot on, maybe a bit less.

9. Hows your health now Anarkin?

10. psssh who the hell pays for bud anyway i know i don't.

11. So much weed used to get smoked in my car we could just comb under the seets and shit when we were dry. Once we were dry without hope of any bud and found a really fatty bowl of bomby purps that had fallen out of a sack weeks ago. Once had a blunt roach so fat I got a whole big spliff out of it. It was this homegrown OG, probably the best i've ever had (friend grows it), and some white widow.

12. It's going good, I had tests and shit back in Janurary and they gave me the all clear, I think I go back in next month again. The doctors are still amazed at how well I handled everything... I keep telling them its the plant :smoking:

13. yeah man if its free it has to be good weed hahha

14. sounds dank