Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cashed ash in the trash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ONE_EVIL_BEAST, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Like the rhyme? Ok, so I've been smoking for the past like 2 weeks, straight, and I've been putting all my ash from my bowls in my garbage can. I've noticed when I open it the next day I can smell the ash. I've sprayed ozium in the can but I don't really want any smell in the first place. I was wondering if there is any way I dispose of the ash where it won't smell, or something I can put it in before I throw it away, because this morning my mom opened it and smelled it. If someone could help thanks!

2. Don't waste the ash man. Put it in a napkin and form it into a ball. Twist it tight with the ash still inside then rip the back end off. Next all you have to do is put it in your butt like a suppository. This will get you high off the weed ash and get rid of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How about flush it down the toilet? Or down the sink and run the water for a bit? Maybe add some soap. Wash your hands while you're at it.

4. Honestly, I'd scatter it outside. Let the wind take care of it for you, and return that shit to nature.

If you aren't in a position where you can reasonably scatter ash outside, I'd say flush it down the toilet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Listen to the first guy, shit totally works. More seriously though, put it out the window if you smoke inside, if you're hiding the smoking from your mom I'd recommend smoking outside and staying away from her until the smell wears off of your clothes