Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Feb 11, 2009.

1. is there any way to stop the crash at the end of being high?

like, a few hours after i smoked and my high is starting to die, i get a little dizzy, and VERRY sleepy,

is there anyway to stop this?

2. high quality bud

3. when u know your burning out, work out or something. It always helps the "transition" from being real high to buzzed easy, pluss it works off all those munchies!

Basically, do something active, or smoke more weed lol.

4. man the 'crash' is one of the best parts, my usual routine is, i light up sometime in the evening, finish studying what i need to do, watch a movie or whatever with my roomies, and then the crash comes and it helps me pass out in bed quickly in an awesome fashion.

5. snort some coke

6. Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Don't yell, or be around loud noises. It'll give you a headache and ruin your high.

5. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

7. ...oooooooorrrrr you can snort coke

8. damn thats the best for real i pretty much do the same thing. i blaze with my bf, eat dinner watch adultswim and crash out. its a great nighttime routine :smoke:

neway. you could go to sleep before you start crashing.
    lol jk
    yeaaah if youre doing something its not so bad. if you just sit around youre bound to crash all crazy. circulate that blood yo;)

9. Smoke more of that sexy herb!

10. Smoke headier buds...however sometimes dank indica heavy bud makes you really sleepy when you come down...just try getting something like a 70% sativa/30% indica hybrid if you can, personally i like the energetic body and head high, especially if you've been smoking indicas for awhile, the sativa is very refreshing.

11. Lol... I like the coke idea.

Or if you're a pussy like me, just time it so you fall asleep at the right time, if you mind it. Helps you sleep like a baby. or smoke more. I dissagree with those saying to get better weed tho... it's NOT a schwag thing, it's an indica thing. And indica=FUCKING WIN. But try to get sativa if you mind it that much.