Casey Anthony Nude?

Discussion in 'General' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Aug 2, 2011.

1. obviously im one hard chick:rolleyes: lol

2. id fuck the crazy out of her

3. Mmmmm the things i would do to that crazy bitch

4. I wonder how much Comedy Central would pay her to go on Tosh.0

That would be some funny shit.

5. #165 LegitBaller, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    damn, shes lookin gooood. she plumped up a lil to, just how I like it.
    but srsly, how is she ever gonna go out and live a normal life here? I woulda left the country if I was her.

6. She can't live a normal life, but the potential income that she can generate from this whole shit storm is more than enough reparation.

7. I wouldnt be so quick to say that, walk in her shoes for a day. Its a lonely feeling when every1 hates you.

8. In many peoples eyes, she is a baby killer. Whats worse, they believe she is a baby killer that walked. Going to the grocery store is impossible, and the idea of just walking in a park, knowing there is some idiot that is going to take your picture...

I know I have said this before, but for the people that are hating on Casey, they need to be hating on the DA, and treat her just as worse. She failed to do her job, if Casey really did commit the crime, and that is something few people mention.

9. I think she's getting a beer gut.

10. The magazine will be a collectors item in like 30 years.

11. Lois Griffin killed her own son (in a dream) and she's hotter than Casey Anthony.

Where's her fold out?

[​IMG]

12. #172 SirenWasHere, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok I lol'd.

13. She's not good looking, you'd have to put a bag over her head, and i'd feel real bad yanking it to a possible baby killer.

(i put possible, because i know someone will quote this and say she is, or isnt)