Casey Anthony Nude?

Discussion in 'General' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Aug 2, 2011.

1. She was found innocent...As far as I am concerned, she should have every opportunity to make a dollar as anyone else...I mean, lets look at some of our entertainment heros that people like to idolize...If you put what they were accused of over what Casey ( who was found innocent in a court of OUR law) was accused of...

But the mob mentality, not sense, will take over...Bullshit if you ask me. Kind of feel bad for her in a way.

2. screw smartphones, they turn people into smartphone-zombies.

I know many people who are just on their iphone for pretty much the entire time im cruizing with them.

Fuck iphones.

3. Haha a couple of my smokin friends do that.. but thats cuz they're boring

4. Look at it like this,
    If it were a man/ unattractive woman in that same exact case, there is no doubt they would be in prison right now.

5. or if she was a ghetto lookin brown chick

6. I am sorry, but this is one of the dumbest arguments in this entire thread...It was not 12 frat guys that were on the jury...Besides, the media used this girls looks against her in this case...

Maybe a less attractive person might not have gotten the media coverage, which would mean less resources to try the case, and if fact could lead to an easier time pleading their case...

7. Are these fucking pictures out yet?

Btw: 420th post!

8. #108 Oblivion420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Okay who is the jury more likely to convict, a pretty white woman, or a big black dude?

Exactly. Don't call my argument "dumb" when it's completely true.

9. [quote name='Oblivion420']Okay who is the jury more likely to convict, a pretty white woman, or a big black dude?
    QUOTE]

This argument is even dumber. LOL!!

Casey was not a pretty white woman...She was a mother that was accused of killing her child. She also appeared to show no remorse over her missing child, something few parents could even fathom. I mean, think about that part for a second: For those thirty days, she didn't say shit, and partied it up...Not only that, but those pics were used in court, so the jury got to see first hand how she acted!! She was bat shit crazy, and they knew it. No way did they feel sympathy for an attractive girl because her ugliness was revealed to them...

OJ was a "big black dude" that killed a BLONDE WHITE WOMAN, and he got off. These were two similiar high profile cases...If you want to make the argument that OJ got off because he was black, then okay, Casey got off because she was hot. Butagain, we can just agree to disagree.

10. I wonder if she's into rough sex?

11. Wait, this thread is on page 8, with people getting deep into arguments totally unrelated to the point of the thread...

and there's no photos of tits?

Thread fail

12. She deserves no attention. She did nothing worthy, and all this attention only = money for her

13. I didn't follow this but she was found not guilty by a jury of her peers. It's not like she is OJ Simpson.

14. #115 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    I like this. Public sanctions are not the voice of the people, but the assholes who own the local restaurants and other businesses.

15. Didn't wanna read through 8 pages off bullshite, nudes or no nudes?

16. #117 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    You should just read it, or use Google.

17. Personally I think it's bullshit. She kills her child and now she's getting offered 500 thousand just to pose nude. She's also getting offered money to play in movies and all types of shit. The bitch should just be locked up or sentenced to death.

18. #119 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    She was acquitted. Our law found that she didn't do it because there wasn't enough objective information to show she did. If I were to disregard the law like you, I would think you should die for having an opinion contrary to the law, but I'm not that ignorant.

19. Oh shit didn't even know that, I know I know read the whole thread before posting. Just didn't feel like scrolling through 8 pages of text. Sorry about that.