Carts in MN

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MNLegit89, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Really wish there was a decent and consistent source of thc carts or distillate in Minnesota. This counterfeit crapshoot is getting old real fast. Especially once you've had a taste of dispensary-grade material. Cant wait for recreational laws to pass one day lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Grow your own weed then make it yourself dude lol or just buy weed from dealers instead of carts that might be fake :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well finding weed definitely is not the problem, but making your own co2 oil or distillate is no easy task and requires a good chunk of money for set-up

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Honestly the weed I grow taste 10x better than 95% of the dispensaries I have been to in my life. Totally worth the risk

5. Have you heard of rosin pressing? It is actually 10x better than CO2 oil or distillate if done properly. I prefer no chems in my dabs. I have read that there is residual chems inside of even the purest butane on the market, and CO2 extractions suck because they extract everything from the plant including the lipids and fats. If done at the perfect temperature and pressure, rosin preserves all of the terpenes in your concentrate. Shit taste amazing and Ill never smoke BHO, or any other types of concentrates again. You can make a rosin press with a temperature controller for under 200$, I have done it myself and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I press 4 or 5 gs of bud and get a gram of rosin. You can even put rosin into carts if you filter it with a mesh bag when you press it to keep the small plant material out.

6. If you want more bang for you money make edibles man

7. #7 MNLegit89, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    How could you prep rosin to be vapable? I'd like a thick distillate consistency preferably.

8. You have to buy the empty carts with really big holes for thick concentrates, but if you press the rosin through a fine mesh filter, it will catch all of the plant material and leave you with a very clean product. When you smoke the cart it heats up and melts the rosin down to the holes. Certain strains work better than others for this too. The sappier the rosin the better.