Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cartridges

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CloudsOfTHC, Sep 13, 2017.

1. What's nyour favorite cartridge brand and why? (Like what do you look for in cartridges) I smoke cannabis but I just recently started to look into cartridges because they are discreet and some are potent.

2. Kurvana. I vape nothing else.

Guitar is the spanish word for Guitar...

3. Check for pesticide testing with a cartridge brand before you buy it, a very large percentage of cartridge companies in CA came back with higher than safe levels of pesticides, I have laid off them until I find a solid brand

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Alien space vape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

5. I'm going to take a tolerance break soon and during it, I will be using a CBD cartridge to help when I have the urge to smoke. Does anybody have any suggestions for companies that make good CBD cartridges?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6. FlavRx is my favorite as far as i am concerned there is no comparison due to taste, smoothness and price... but i use a low power cheap battery so can't really try the carts that require higher power. Also FavRx is the only one that doesn't cause a sore throat or dry the mouth at least for me.

7. Very interesting! had not heard that... been using FlavRx and will try to find info on theirs... Thanks for the heads up... Also if you have found a link comparing them for pesticide tests would appreciate it...

8. Fill your own with fresh rosin press and terps.

9. Au gold is the absolute best i have ever had. Next would be The Highest Grade live resin cartridges. Live resin cartridges go quickly though and live resin is princely. 710 kingpen ia always ok but has flavor additives. Absolute xtracts ia ok.

10. Spliffin. They advertise at +70% thc but tests show closer to 80%. The terps taste like the weed strain, never have leaks, oil doesn't burn and it uses a automizer instead of a wick.

11. http://www.stonedcali.com/beware-companys-products-tested-positive-harmful-pesticides/

Looks like several flav rx flavors were positive for pesticides, not sure if they have changed things since February but they were on the list

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Weird started erroring out on me too,

Got it to open, here is what the page says:
    Out of 44 samples purchased from various dispensaries in California, 41 of those samples tested positive for pesticides, which means 93 percent of the products failed testing. These are not only cannabis flower products but also “vape” cartridges, these cartridges contain a concentrated cannabis oil. California does not currently have regulations in place for product testing by commercial laboratories, however these numbers are still incredibly alarming.

Steep Hill Lab’s based in Berkeley is one of the largest cannabis testing labs in the nation, making them the obvious choice for this Investigative Article. The allowable limits for pesticides were based off of the allowable limits in Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts and Nevada. These recreational marijuana states currently regulate the use of pesticide in cannabis and are being used as models for future California cannabis regulations.

Although the cannabis flower wasn’t branded it was found at the following dispensaries: 5 Gram Eighths, Bonafide, Gram Kings, Herbarium LA, Hollywood High Grade, HRC Inc., Kush Burners, LA Patients & Caregivers Collective, Long Lodge Tribal, Mary Jane’s, Perennial Holistic Wellness Center, PMA Collective, Undefeated 30 Cap, Urban Treez and Venice Medical Center.

The “vape” cartridges were branded and the following brands failed the pesticide testing: THClear Private Reserve Skywalker, Heavy Hitters Truth, Spliffin Pure Dante’s Fire, Honey Blackberry, Bhang Pure Sativa, Oasis Clear Paris OG, Oasis Clear SFV OG, The Clear Strawberry, Honey Farm Indica, Bhang Pure Hybrid, Bloom Farms Highlighter Indica, Flav Rx Blackberry Kush, California Honey Skywalker, Flav Rx Sour Diesel, Flav Rx Train Wreck, Rove Indica OG and G Farma Labs Liquid Gold Red.

We may not have regulations in place for pesticides in California but that doesn’t mean that we can’t begin to educate ourselves and our community about what safe cannabis products are currently on our market. We implore everyone to ask the necessary questions and do the research about the brands, when purchasing from a dispensary. The full list of dispensary locations can be found Here.

13. We need to self-police our industry.

Little kids getting high cbd cartridges for med conditions are at risk of concentrated pesticides from unscrupulous growers and manufacturers. This could be nationwide news very soon. And very negative.

Fix your shit before the feds fix it for you...knuckleheads!

14. My favorite so far is Dyna Puff...
    But has any one heard of “Preme” cartridges ? Similar to Space vape / savage... not sure about that brand..

15. Not sure what’s in your area in Oregon there are hundreds of brands so many that it’s dropping the price you can find 1 gram cartridges for like 25$. I never buy anything plastic has to b metal and glass. If you come across HUSH or BLACKHAT stay away from em cartridges are trash