Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cartoons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zion Train, Feb 21, 2011.

1. When i first started smoking weed cartoons were so good, i would just get blazed and lay there watching sponge bob or something like that just loving it but now it's not the same :( anyone else had a change like this?

2. It depends on what it is.
    If its shows or movies I watched as a kid then its cool.
    If its new its probably garbage.
    I do like some anime too.

3. man one time we were up burning at like 6 in the morning and care bears was on so we just watched that shit... i think its symbolism for gang violence straight up loool

4. I don't know man, I don't ever watch cartoons anymore unless it's family guy. I usually just watch whatever channel is on because I am usually too high to pick up the remote, too much work.

5. Regular Show
    Adventure Time
    Ed Edd n Eddy
    Chowder
    FlapJack
    Phinies and Ferb
    Kick Buttowski

Any of those shows are GREAT when you're blazed. They're in order of greatness from top to bottom.