Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cartoons while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by To k er, Aug 6, 2011.

1. When I am high and watching cartoons, I don't really think its funny for some reason lol. Like when I watch family guy, and something happends, I think "thats not that realistic"... does anyone else do this?

2. Not nessesarily cartoons but other stuff thats suppose to be funny is still funny but I seem to try to over analyze what I'm watching.

3. I love watching South Park, Regular Show, and Adventure Time while high, they are so funny to me...

4. yes please :D

5. Love watching Metalocalypse while high. I laugh like a damn maniac.

6. love watching super jail

7. Cartoons are ok, I like shows with actual people more. Like It's Always Sunny In Philadephia.

8. Nahh, I stick to Trailer Park Boys, and funny shows haha. Trailer Park Boys is the shit while high!!

9. For some reason I really like Pawn Stars..

Also the show on the Science Channel Time Warp or whatever? It basically shows everything in Slo-Mo which is chill.

10. #10 UnbeatableJacob, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Trailer Park Boys is sick! Haha, but to be honest, every thing on TV trips me the hell out, but the worst is beavis and butthead.

11. Oh and Through The Wormhole is trippy as fuck.

12. Scooby-Doo is my favourite, holy crap, I have like 100gB, literally everything from the very first show to the latest Mystery Inc. :D

13. Ed edd n eddy has win written all over it. "i can feel the breeze between my knees" double d says that haha my favorite quote

14. cartoons tripping = <3

15. Well I never really liked cartoons... even when I was a kid. All my favorite shows had real people in them... but I love Family Guy and Ren and Stimpy. I also like Doug and Avatar the Last Airbender. High or not. And once in a while Spongebob is cool.

I don't over analyze cartoons I over analyze real people shows when I'm high. Whenever I watch reality tv and I'm high all I can think is "this shit is so fake. Its scripted".

16. Well I never really liked cartoons... even when I was a kid. All my favorite shows had real people in them... but I love Family Guy and Ren and Stimpy. I also like Doug and Avatar the Last Airbender. High or not. And once in a while Spongebob is cool.

I don't over analyze cartoons I over analyze real people shows when I'm high. Whenever I watch reality tv and I'm high all I can think is "this shit is so fake."

17. :wave::wave::wave::wave: