Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cartoons when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 12, 2011.

1. last night I got pretty baked haha and whenever I would close my eyes and relax and focus I would start to see a cartoon forest and river kind of like this

[​IMG]

and I was zooming through it, it was really realistic.

does this ever happen to any of you? you should try it:smoke:

2. It's called CEV's, they happen when you get pretty high. I get them once in awhile when I smoke a mind numbing sativa.

3. Haha that's awesome man, and cool Hendrix sig.
    The closest I got to seeing anything was after a two month t-break I smoked a bowl to myself was listening to music through headphones and saw these kaleidoscope like images when I closed my eyes. It was pretty kick ass. I haven't experienced anything like that since, and this was a while ago.

4. thanks, i read about it on some website, it's exactly what was happening:smoke:

5. thanks man, yeah i haven't smoke for only 4 days and saw these

6. i love picturing these in my head!

7. Please explain CEV.

8. #8 Skunko, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
    When it comes to actually seeing things with my eyes closed I only had it happen ONCE.

Little background information it was probably my 7th time smoking so of course low tolerance.

I closed my eyes and i saw this dark tunnel with a bright light at the end..

I couldnt see anything but this bright light.

The light was slowly moving closer to me the more i relax.

At the end of this tunnel i saw this hugggggeee beautiful landscape. With a MASSIVE tree in the middle of this place.

It totally reminded me of the inside of the moon in majoras mask

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6erXL3SkKk]YouTube - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Walkthrough - Part 66[/ame]

There was tall grass and unknown flowers everywhere. It was the most beautiful scene i have seen in my life.

I was amazed...but as i stood there i felt myself being taken away from this world.

The tunnel that brought me here was there again. Slowly moving me back. Back where i came from.

The tunnel went black.

Then my eyes opened.

THE MOST mind blowing experience of my life.

9. I love that.

10. Cartoons while high. The. Fuckin. Greatest.

11. Closed Eye Visuals. Exactly what they sound like. I used to get them when listening to music when I was new. They're crazy, like screensavers in your head that react to the music.

12. close eyed visuals lol. I get them alot when I'm baked out my skull. For me it starts up with random shit like a face. For some reason these visions always feel familiar. Anyways like 2 or 3 seconds they morph into something else. Sometimes a different face or a cartoon like figure lol. Fun shit

13. spongebob. :hippie: Never got around to it, but damn, hopefully once the t-break is over, that shit will be, colorful.

14. I dont know about weed but this is what I saw when I smoked salvia awhile ago and it swooped me away. This I will never forget. sun.jpg

15. sounds great... I heard salvia trips can be a real mindfuck when they're bad.

16. yea thats why i always did it alone, well i did have ONE bad one because I was trying to make it to my room after smoking a bowl of it outside. The trip turned into a fucking amazon adventure, highly unrecomended having to move after smoking

17. I was just thinking, maybe smoke weed first so you're a little chilled out.

18. watch Ed Edd and Eddy when your high. Funny shit

19. salvia is one hell of a drug... when i smoked it back in the day out of a gravity bong we made in the sink it made me feel like my skin was ripping each time i said a letter... crazy stuff

20. yea see thats the kind of shit thats freaks me out haha.