Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'General' started by ChappedLips, Feb 10, 2007.

1. So, I'm sure most people have heard about all of the hoopla in Boston surrounding the marketing for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie. I am having trouble understanding why people thought terrorists would be so dumb as to leave a bomb with the wires exposed and an illuminated face out in the open. It's ridiculous they are charging the two people in charge of the campaign with disorderly conduct, and the city is putting all the blame on Cartoon Network. Perhaps the authorities should have done a little more investigating before they flipped out and sent the city into panic.

2. Here's another question that should be asked...

Why the fuck did Boston, and ONLY Boston, freak out over an ad campaign? This same campaign was in NINE other cities: New York, San Francisco, Austin, Philly and so on. The one city that deserves to be a bit paranoid about terrorism, New York, didn't even blink an eye at was was essentially motherfucking "Lite Brites"! Boston was the only one to even worry, or rather, have a fucking heart attack! Mayor Menino [The fat mayor of Boston] is a slack tongued "worry-wart".

-Antwan L.

3. The cartoon network boss quit because of this too.

4. I thought we were only going to answer questions about 1970's hairstyles?

5. i don't understand the whole situation, anyways. Could somebody enlighten my curiosity?

6. i like tom and jerry its fuckin awesome while high :rolleyes:

and scooby doo (shaggy is such a pothead lmao)

7. I think that it's bullshit that because the city of Boston and CNN fucked up, Cartoon Network and ATHF has to pay the price.