"Cartoon Network" Canceled

Discussion in 'General' started by e&a, Dec 9, 2005.

1. ha i thought u were talking about the cartoon channel on tv...

that sucks for the people that had in delivered tho, looked like some decent stuff in that case

2. damn. that is such a blower. They've been around a while. sad to hear there wont be any household deliveries for the holiday season now in nyc. :(

3. haha, thats funny (the name, not the bust). sucks for people who orderd from em.

i like their packaging :smoke:

4. You know how much they charged, according to another news report on it?

Brace yourself...

$50 per gram.

I'm not joking.

They were making an absolute killing off their extremely rich clients.

5. Anytime I purchased through Cartoon it was 2 grams for 60. Expensive, yes. Worth it, yes. I can't believe they got busted tho, what a shame.

6. Same.. freaked me out there for a sec

7. I thought quoting it would help out people, oh well. :smoking:

8. Real smart, packaging them in CLEAR containers.

9. These people were professionals. Like Sampson from Half Baked, only better. From what I read, they weren't street dealers at all, it was like a premium bud delivery service. They've been in operation for ever 6 years and it took 80 DEA agents to take these guys down.

10. Yea, if you read the full 12 page report you can tell that these guys knew what they were doing and were very organized. I'm still shocked that Cartoon is out of business. I guess its always just a matter of time....

11. from what i hear it was worth 50 a g.....

insanity...

12. what areas did they service? if it was maryland i would have hit that shit up so fast, no dank in my area at all

13. sampson lol, i was thinkin about "mr. nice guy" lol first thing i thought

14. According to the DEA report each vial was sold for $50 and had approximately 2 grams in it. $25/g is better, but still steep. Still, it looks like some nice shit.

15. They serviced the nyc metropolitan area and long island. I never got it delivered to me though, always had to make a trip to the city to pick it up.

16. Didn't know they serviced Long Island too... wish I would have known about them before they got busted.

17. $50 for two grams sounds more like it, I didn't think the news article I read was being accurate but they said it was $100 for 2g. They probably had all kinds of top-shelf quality stuff though.

Still, I think the reason for the price might not have been all because of the quality, but because some of their clients were celebrities and other people who wipe their asses with $100 bills.

18. Wow they were running part of it just 1 town over from me.... Ive had bud that looks the same as that from my dealer... I guess theres a good chance it was that bud. And if it was, it was some gooood shit.

19. Haha, I used to have a dealer that called herself Cartoon. She sold me tons of decent mids for great prices. Only problem was that no matter how much I bought (an ounce or a quarter pound, even a pound), she'd always have it divided up into nickel bags.