Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cartoon Mode

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheif Greens, May 9, 2011.

1. So, my friend started to frequent smoke just within the past couple weeks. She smoked before hand but only on a certain occasion. But anyways, she told me and my bro that she has recently been slipping into this "Cartoon Mode." She said that everything turns into cartoon where people reminder her of a cartoon character and she thinks of them like that for the whole night. Basically, I'm wondering what you guys think of her trip.

2. she's going to die.

3. this.

4. She should probably get that checked out

5. Hmm, are you sure she's not smoking Salvia?

6. I do the same thing, it's completely normal. I imagined all my friends in cartoon/animal form..It was fucking nuts lol like I had a whole tv series planned out in my head.