Cartoon Classics....!!!!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Penny_Lane, Jun 17, 2010.

1. :bongin:I know many love cartoons as much as i do, When it comes to my favorite to watch blitz they are Tom&Jerry hands down my fav!! South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Felix the Cat, Angry Beavers, and Rockos modern life!!! I recently bought this DVD collection called 150 Cartoon Classics, and i love old school cartoon way more than the ones now a days!! When im stoned the music and just watching funny shit happen is all i need!
    What old school cartoons you blades like? :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Tom & Jerry is the shit.

Funny you post this thread. I actually picked this exact DVD up a month ago. :metal:

3. Tom and Jerry is awesome....................

4. speedy gonzales, animaniacs, pinky and the brain, rocko's modern life, ahhh real monsters, ed edd and eddy, rugrats, i LOVE cartoons. :]]:D

5. DUDE!!! animaniacs fo sho was one of my favorite after school cartoons back in the day!!! and AHHHH real monsters, why cant nick go back to those cartoons!!!

6. ah! real monsters, rugrats, rockos modern life, as told my ginger, the muppet babies... the steamboat mickey used to creep me out!

7. I still likes to watch Tom and Jerry the other one that i love are Looney Toons and duck tales.

8. There you go Penny Lane, Recess is on point. I think you would like Doug but I am sure you've heard of that show by now. Oh, and also Rugrats!!

9. [​IMG]

OH princess.