Carters closet expedition and conversation

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CarterCannabis, Mar 15, 2016.

1. I'm gonna try to get a better picture with a 15x macro. This shits crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wtf.
    Clone the mom. Those seeds would be worth millions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. What if its in flower already? You think youll let it grow?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I dunno how I'd clone a flowering plant and how I'd do that but I could try something to keep the genetics going. Lol. I have no idea.. If it really is packing on trichs, I've never seen anything like it in my life.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yep, she is all chrytally and shit, lol!

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fuckin' weird man! I think those are resin glands in the making. I was really upset about this fucked up seedling but now I'm excited, lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yeah I'm gonna let it grow. Let the little buddy do what she was intended to.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Send pics to the breeder. Might get some freebies out of it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I may do that, but I'm not too worried about it honestly. Kinda cool I got me a weirdo.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maybe its flowering and youll get a bowls worth and a record for the smallest yield

• Like Like x 1
  11. Freakie deek. Go shrimpy!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hahahaha.

Watch it be like .5g of some 40% THC super shit. Lol.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cloning a flowering plant is the same process as cloning a vegetative plant except you cut or whatever but you can and continue cloning it believes will be spending it will look like it's growing crooked and wrong but it will grow after its 56 note it will be a regular plan that's my own experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #114 CarterCannabis, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    I'm fully aware of that, lol. It takes much longer to clone a flowering plant than one that's vegging. By the time I got a cutting rooted, it would probably be done flowering. It's an autoflower. The only way I see it being successful is if I somehow revegged it and then cloned it the second time around. And from my understanding, the ruderalis genes that makes the plant autoflower doesn't allow it to be revegged. But we'll see.

15. Crater u in s fl? I am in west central.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #116 CarterCannabis, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    No kidding? I used to be. I'm up north for now. When laws lighten up and I'm done with my degrees I'll be back to Florida.

• Like Like x 1
  17. So after some research online and some close up examination by myself I've concluded its.....

Totally normal. I found out about bulbous trichomes that appear on the leaves. Even early on, but not usually this early. I then took a closer look at my older plant with 4 sets and it's healthy, beautiful blades, have the same thing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ya' learn something new everyday.

The shrimp will still be updated daily as I think it still has some weird genetics. I don't think it's usual for this to happen. You can literally spot them on the sprout with your naked eye.

"Bulbous trichomes:
    The bulbous type is the smallest (15-30 micron). From one to four cells make up the "foot" and "stalk," and one to four cells make up the "head" of the gland. Head cells secrete a resin - presumably cannabinoids, and related compounds which accumulate between the head cells and the cuticle. When the gland matures, a nipple-like protrusion may form on the membrane from the pressure of the accumulating resin. The bulbous glands are found scattered about the surfaces of the above-ground plant parts."

18. They all do. Snow bird season just ended and all of a sudden we can drive without adding 20 minutes for a 15 minute drive to school. Of course knowing the back roads helps.

• Like Like x 1
  19. So I went ahead and hooked up the Mars 300w led. I'm not tying to turn this into a CFL grow. I took the 60 watt horticultural bulb out and I'll probably add it during flowering for that extra push.

[​IMG]

The cookie puss responded nice to the topping. I went ahead and cut the 4th set off as well to increase light penetration down to the new nodes developing. It's gonna be a beast! There's already bushy new growth between, after the topping.

[​IMG]

The pot on the left is the runt, the shrimp, the genetic weirdo, the critical Bilbo auto. Lol. I'm gonna let it do its thing. Looks like it's packing on more sugar (I still don't effing know wtf is going on)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pot on the right is waiting for my Royal dwarf auto sprout that just germinated, waiting for the taproot to get a little longer before I plant it, which will probably be tomorrow or the following day.

I also bought a new $10 clip on fan from wal mart that is amazing even on its lowest setting.. I may add another in the future but I recommend it to anyone, keeps my temps lower and increases circulation majorly!

• Like Like x 1
  20. So this morning I checked the babies, temps were around 83 with my closet closed. I leave it open most of the day and it helps a lot. Got it down to 80 right now. Got a lot of circulation now moving stale air so I should be fine, feeling much better about temperatures. I'm sure these air pots will help the roots stay cool when the plants are bigger as well..

The cookie puss exploded with growth overnight... Must be digging the new lights. Looks like I have a guaranteed four nodes coming in with a possible two more underneath.

The taproot of the Royal dwarf was about 3/4" so I planted it. Hopefully she'll pop this evening!

• Like Like x 3