Carters closet expedition and conversation

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CarterCannabis, Mar 15, 2016.

1. You could transfer them into a stronger light just 2-4 days after they sprout in my OP if you're getting stretching like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have had excellent growth in the past full moons full operation but my present situation made me stop that and now I'm just getting started again as a hobby and trying to do it perfect this time the last time started from knowing nothing and I got very good at it but I very rarely Drew from seeds always from clothing so I'm full of questions now sorry to keep you going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ahh okay. Yeah taking a little break can mix us up sometimes. Ive been out of it for a couple years. Just takes a little bit to get the ball rolling depending on what you've already got/need. You're good man no worries at all.

4. You should start your own thread in the "absolute beginners" section. A lot of people will chime in to help (even if you don't consider yourself an absolute beginner) and I'll carry over this onto there providing you had any more questions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool man. I appreciate the help. I just got this app and signed up so now I'm going to go over to the beginners section and check out some of the threads on there and see if maybe I can kick in a little bit and get some of the info that I don't have but I appreciate your time and enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you have a great season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. No problem. People here are super helpful. Start your own thread! Let me know when you do. I'll jump over and chime in. Thanks man.

7. By the way, for anyone wondering. I'm going to wait on the autoflowers and see what sex this cookie cross turns out to be. If it turns out to be female, of course I'm going to keep it. Male is getting ripped out and then the autos will start.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

I ordered 3 X royal dwarf autos and 3 X Coloradocookie autos from herbies and they threw in some freebies. But... My order has been sitting in New York for almost a week .

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat either.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Seeds I ordered were sitting in NY forever! You'll get them, I'm sure

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. So in regards to heat i'm trying to be proactive even more... I makeshifted this small styrofoam cooler and fixed it with an axial fan (same one I use for my exhaust) and set it up right next to my intake. I still have to make more holes in the cooler so I even out the pressure. I plan to put ziploc bags of ice that I freeze and ice packs inside, we'll see if it does anything. For even more cooling I can hook up the intake directly to the cooler if needed. . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. #50 CarterCannabis, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Just gave the cookie puss a shot of 140 ppm cal/mag extra from advanced nutrients.

Btw this is the nutrient line I switched to. I did some research on the company and learned a lot about the founder and I'm hooked.

We'll see how it works out for me though .

• Like Like x 2
  11. Update!

Finally got my seeds in from herbies, thank god (the weed one of course). The critical Bilbo autoflower sprouted randomly, I actually thought it died but here we are, I put her in a 1G air pot. (they're supposed to get huge, I'm going to leave her here the whole time.)
    [​IMG]

The cookie puss responded nicely to the shot of cal/mag in my opinion. Its now working on its 5th set of leaves... It's only 10 days since sprout. Nice close growth, I'm digging it. As soon as I can get a grip on the upcoming set, I'm going to top it and then transplant into a 1G airpot when it recovers. Hopefully by then, the canopies of both plants will be even.. Check it out! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. #52 CarterCannabis, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Noticed something weird with the autoflower sprout... Anyone know what these white pistil looking mofos are?! [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm wondering if a water droplet sank down into the center, magnifying the light, and burning the new growth.. I think it's probable. I guess we'll know soon!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice dude, loving the handy crafts. You got yourself pretty setup good there. Congrats on top 10 homemade grow op's! :)

I'm pretty sure that last sprout there is actually making pistols already bud. Looks like some THC might start producing aswell. Guess we will wait and see, looking forward to progress updates m8.

Oh and your a genius with that intake aswell!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol thank you man! Just mad anxious about this heat.. Doing alright so far. First glance I definitely thought they looked like pistils. That would be wild.. That would be like a baby dropping his balls before he could walk. I don't know. Lol. For sure man I'll be updating even if people aren't riding along just for my own good.

Thanks man! Who said stoners couldn't be a little ingenuitive?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Haha well I'll be following this grow, that's fo sho. How many watts you cooking up in there? I havn't even started buying fans for my box yet lmao. She's lookin like a beautiful young lady now. She's officially the pedophile magnet, that's also fo sho.

My girl is about a week and a half older than yours, bout the same size though. She had a little shock a few times aswell though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cooking with a 60 watt horticultural CFL right now, actually just ordered another one so I'll have one per plant until I flower with the 300w LED (140 true watts). You'll definitely need some circ! Helps a ton... Can't believe how strong my little baby is and I know it's from having constant air moving her around. Bahahaha, so you got my analogy, hey if she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me.

(Jokes)

That's dope man, your growth is way more than what I've got though. Nice fat leaves you're dealing with. Yeah if that plant makes it to be female she'll be a vigorous one, the way you've grown it. Lol

17. I think I've confirmed it was burned.. (Shoutout to great macro lenses) Just a little bleaching going down. This definitely sucks, but she'll be fine. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice camera, certainly does the job. I think the same thing happened to mine. Also it was stumped, and still is after like 4 weeks.

19. Yeah we'll see what happens. I don't care too much about this seed. I might germinate one of these others soon depending on how she does.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Eh why not start germing one now, you could let it germ for a while even if your not ready for it yet.

I'm pretty frost and tired, my bad for the repetitive edits.

• Like Like x 1