Carters closet expedition and conversation

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CarterCannabis, Mar 15, 2016.

1. I've been looking to get something like that myself. Let me know how well it works and I'll make my decision based on your recommendation

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds good man for sure. I'll be buying it tomorrow so I'll let you know when it comes in. I've been looking into evaporative coolers and most are too big for me... So I looked into desktop ones and voila.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ordering tomorrow? Tell me you've got Amazon Prime lol, I need to know if this works!

• Like Like x 3
  4. I do! But... The Amazon account I'm using isn't my information. My personal college Amazon account has free prime, but I won't be ordering it from there. Lol. Should still be quick!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Update!
    End of week one -(day 7)-

The little fella is moving right along. Here's some measured snaps. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Looking good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very nice. When are you planning on transplanting?

That plant is growing a lot faster than mine, I believe we're only a day or two apart.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So far so good! Great colour too.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crater (lol).
    R u familiar with this site?
    Just 4 Growers: Global Garden Community

I have the 5 ft tent and grew 3 autos and 1 papaya photofem. Mixing auto and photo was a pita due to having to remove the papaya for periods of darkness. It was only for a couple weeks and I used an old 30 gallon trashcan to cover the papaya when I had to remover her.

She end up yielding about 4 ounces on 150hps. If u run over to the smoke reports u can see what the end results were. The smoke was evaluated by some friends who I asked for their hardest critiques as I use nutrients and do not flush. The intent was to show that the cure is way more important than the flush for flavor and burn.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks guys!

Well I wanted to top it in the next week or so.. Then once she recovers, transplant into her final 3G air-pot. Yeah it's growing really fast.. I've honestly not had one grow this vigorous I think.

For sure! She was looking lime green at first, I think she's coloring up nice now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey carter,I'm only through the beginning but things look great so far I'm only asking one quick question of you every time I grow from seed it seems that they like to stretch I've triple-checked my environment I'm in ffof in three inch pots inside a dome 11 inches tall one T5 bulb on it a regular basic starter Dome but they grow very long with little leaves and then become great big plants whereas most pictures I see including yours at about 2 inches you've got multiple sets of leaves and their wool is there something I'm missing that would cause my problem? I know this isn't a help line and if you do have the time I appreciate the response thank you and keep up the good work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG] this is the image of the stretching plant I last spoke of

• Like Like x 1
  13. You definitely need to keep the light much much closer. They're stretching so they can photosynthesize properly... How tall is the T5 from the top of the plants? What wattage T5?

14. 24 watt sunblaze. Average propagation Dome heat mat underneath keeping it nice and humid

15. Hey man this is a full blown help line. 1-800-help-a-grower actually. I'll be needing help somewhere along this run, guaranteed. Lol. If I can answer your questions accurately I'd love to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I would make the dome shorter so you can get that T5 just 5-6" away from the plants. T5s aren't bad with emitting too much heat so you should be ok.

17. If that's actually a number of love to pick your brain for a minute

• Like Like x 1
  18. That light isn't made for vegetative growth. Just for the sprouting/cloning stage. What I would do honestly is after they've sprouted and gained an inch or two, put them under some stronger light. That should help.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a210 what 4 foot long T5 fixture but I have my EZ cloner underneath it I'm not using at the moment so I'm thinking about taking the Dome off and putting them under the fixture and putting the fixture about 6 inches away do you think by the look on that picture that they're tall enough to take out of the Dome

20. They're definitely tall enough to take out of the dome. I would put them under that stronger light for sure. Put your top of your hand under the light, if you can feel intense heat, it's probably too close.