carter iii

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pistolgrip, Jun 12, 2008.

1. jus got it today and i gotta say im kinda disappointed but i kinda expected most of his new songs to sound like waynes coked out of his mind.

im hopin itll grow on me.

any oppinions?

2. got it, its dope dude

you prob just got too excited because of all the push backs on the release date and built it up in your mind that it would blow your mind with #1 hits, and now that it didn't, your dissapointed.

3. Yeah i was helllllllaaaa dissapointed by it
    But yeah after i listened to a few songs a few times they got better

4. all the leaked tracks go soooo hard much harder than the official album

WEZY LAY OFF THE PILLZ PLEEEEASE HOMIE

5. Only song I can't really fuck with is playing with fire, the rest is pretty crazy though. I cant even explain how awful I thought that LaLa song was but now that I listen more and more the shit is just so damn catchy....."started out hustlin.....ended up ballin" shit been in my head all day.

And the other thing is that even the songs where I think the beat is lacking, Wayne really comes correct and saves the song, and the majority of the production is incredible.

6. amen, production value is 2 thumbs up

7. maybe carter 3 sucks cuz lil wayne went gay
    [​IMG]

8. lil wayne is a fucking faggot and so are you for posting this in a recreational marijuana use board.

Consider this your warning. We have gay members here and you talking about a "fucking faggot" is disrespectful to everyone. Learn how to communicate without using that term, leave or get banned. Your choice. Edit: Nevermind...this isn't a warning anymore. *RMJL

9. i mean u can say what u want about wayne but he makes better music, fucks more girls, got more money, and does more drugs than you can ever imagine. so just stop hatin... its not worth it

10. yes and he also kisses more dudes than i do so.

More dudes than you, huh? Interesting. *RMJL

11. lolol look at those rappers, they are soo colored they look like hiipppopotatmouses and they shouldnt even be called blacks but purples.

What? *RMJL

12. Ask me to talk about a real rapper and I will. Wayne is garbage and hyped because kids who don't really know rap clinch to his bullshit. A REAL rapper, Eminem, was asked to do a song with him...What did em do? Laughed. I could do plenty of drugs, i just choose to stick to weed, thanks. On a final note he does get more bitches but so doesn't any famous rapper...but I'm doing aite for myself. 1.

13. the truth has been spoken... get some nas or or gangstarr

14. wasnt a big fan of the songs kayne produced, but i thought a few of the tracks were really good

15. well lets see, Jay-Z is featured on the new album so........

16. Jay-z is good....doesn't mean lil wayne is. Jay-z is a business man, he knows what sells. Lil wayne, although in fact garbage does sell tons. Jay is on his shit for quick money homie listen to some nas, budden, dmx old school style, em before 8mile, j.r. writer, cam's raw but not too lyrical, 2pac, jay-z, biggie, royce 5'9"...the list goes on. I'm sure your going to be bumping lil wayne and mistah fab with a hint of e40 till you die though. Peace.

17. first of all i listen to music from all realms of hiphop.

also, cam is very lyrical, his style is just unique, but ya, he's ill

never heard of mistah fab.

and fuck e40, matter fact, fuck all that bay shit

i listen to everyone from common to talib to jay to big l to mos def to mase to mobb deep to nas to pastor troy to outkast to goodie mob to wayne to three 6 to dipset to jeezy, etc.....

18. I like some songs on this album, such as La La (so catchy lol), Shoot Me Down, 3Peat (sounds like his mixtape style), and Phone Home (creative)

19. :rolleyes:

idiota

20. the carter III is growing on me, i like alot of the songs.