Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cartel weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Carvegrindair, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Ok, so lets admit it we all had are days of smoking commercial regular weed, also known as reggie, mersh, and or dirt weed/brick weed. So as I was reminiscing on the day of smoking seed and stem ridden cannabis I thought to myself, " I wonder how many times I had weed that came from Mexico?" So what are your thoughts?

Thanks and much love!

2. i can honestly tell you ive never bought reggies. mostly because ive never found anyone ever selling reggies. i live in privileged white neighborhood in a med state. 

3. well i havent in a while but i used to buy and push alot more of it years ago, just part of the area round here.

4. Do you think it was from mexico

5. I've only had stuff once that was legitimate "brick" weed. Smelled like wet hay, was flat as a pancake, twiggy, and brown. If I've ever smoked stuff from Mexico it was totally that shit. I'm about as far away from Mexico as you can get. That stuff looked like it had a rough journey to get to me

6. The lowest I've received is petty mid-grade. In the places I've lived, it was almost like your really had to try in order to get shit weed.

7. First bud ive ever smoked was some cartel, only thing going for it was that it was actually green. Didnt get high, hardley burned at all. Thankfully that was the first, only, and last time Ive smoked cartel. Ive had good weed that im sure came from mexico before however, was a nice sativa that left me giggly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. In my part of nc its pretty.common to only have regs to choose from. Bottom line most of time its either smoke it or pay 120 a quarter of good shit and my bank account can only handle that about once a month. The shitty seedy regs go for 30.

9. Back when i lived in AZ I'd buy brick weed every now and then... 

The buds were never BAD but they had clearly been on a long journey.. Never good when you can see its traveled far..

10. Never have. Always good shit for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm In a state by Pennsylvania;) and all we get is quality dank and hash/oil anymore (which is good) but its a rare thing too see reggie it's actually damn near impossible too find. For a while though everyone was on the reggie game.

12. Ya I bet border states see cartel weed all day

13. You in a border state?

14. In Texas we get that shit all the time since were so close to the border.

15. my step dad used to get bricks of cartel bud from his illegal workes smoke was lime green okay for reggies

gangas meds respect educate medicate.never 2 late

16. So cheap out here in Dallas. However I stay on the danx.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I am so grateful to live in a rich white city in a med and legal state. The shittiest weed I've ever had still got me higher than mars, it just burned more than normal.

18. #18 simple toke, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    Being from Houston....I think it's safe to say every bit of brick I've ever got here is from a cartel in mexico....

That sticky reg ain't from quality, it's from the dr pepper they spray on it to stick together more in the bricks lol
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I've always had to go into Boston to find some of that not sticky icky icky

20. For awhile it was about all I could find around here. Nasty ass dirt clod weed. Lotta trash and harsher than hell. I actually had a few unplanned T-breaks because I refused to buy the shit anymore. Fortunately, found a new connect with a hook-up to local hydro stuff. Fuck the cartel and their nasty ass product.