cars...

Discussion in 'General' started by cs_shoota, Jul 12, 2003.

1. i was just wondering what kind of cars you guys had and liked, i like mustangs, a black convertable cobra actualy, whats yours

2. I used to have a Honda Civic Type-R but I crashed it........thinkin' 'bout gettin' a Cadillac.

3. Anything fast is the bollox! id like an evo 6 wen i can afford it an my dream car would b a yellow lamborghina diablo wen im older! an i will get one! lol! Hopefully

4. i got a old vw camper :D
    [​IMG]

5. Just got a new lancer evo 8 badass lil car but i really miss my camaro z28 but i needed something that could handle a race track, autocrosses are the shit.

6. i neva even knew there was an evo 8 out, u live in america? i dow think they am out in the uk. do they look mean like the 6 or soft like the 8? an how much quicker am they?

7. i likes Honda Civics.... I wanna get a brand new black or red one;)

8. I like old American musclecars only. Ricecars piss me off.

9. Yea they just came out in america about 6 months ago, they run the 0-60 in 5.4
    1/4 milein like high 13's and as for looks check it out. U gotta let me know what u think of it tho.

http://www.supercars.net/Pic?s=1&id...g&y=2003&m=Mitsubishi&o=Lancer Evolution VIII

10. I assure you that this is not by any means a ricer car. this is a certified rally car that was just brought over to the states. If i am willing to give up my camaro for it, its got to be pretty bad ass

11. I'm picking up a 944S2 sometime later this summer, but I wouldn't turn down a 944 turbo...

12. I wasnt talking about the evo 8 i was talking about those cars you see with 2 foot tall wings, a ridiculously big sub and fart pipes but no engine mods- any car thats all show but no go is a ricecar.

13. a friend just sold his z

14. o ya, another pretty cool car just happend to be a mustang, my friends mom won it @ our kroger, it was free to enter, its a red 1965 convertable...::drools::.. its sooo sweet

15. I'm not really into modern muscle cars. They just aren't that impressive, really. I'm also not a fan of riced out cars. What I consider rice is when someone "mods" his car with altezzas, rims, a tip, and neon and pretends his car is fast. What I was looking to get was a first generation dsm (talon, eclipse, or laser). I couldn't find one and thought about getting a 240sx. I couldn't find one of those in good shape either so I ended up buying a Civic. It's a slow automatic four door econobox that is the opposite of what I wanted to buy. Oh well. My favorite car is the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32. I'd have so much fun with one of those.

16. I like European cars. Porsche 911 Carrea/Turbo is still my favorite car. I drive a Saab 900S.

17. < - - - in need and soon to be owner of new semi new audi s-4.....

18. thats a badass car, i was really thinking about getting one of those or like a 98 M3, but i had to go with something brandnew and if i do put mods on my car it wont hurt my warranty as long as i get them from a dealer which is a big plus to me