cars to smoke in

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by mustakrakish, Apr 13, 2011.

1. i want a nice car that i cant ride in and smoke bowls in. i want it to have comfy leather seats. comfort is key. my friend has a caddilac that is really comfortable but i dont want any v8 bull shit costing me alot of money to drive. also options like sunroof, heated seats and such would be nice. i like japanese imports but i will consider domestics and european cars. and also i want a sedan or coupe no trucks, suvs, wagons. anyone reccomend anything? also i dont want to spend more than 3k.

2. The only thing I can say is, good luck. All that for 3k? The closest you could get would be an accord, but I doubt a nice accord with a sunroof, and leather seats could be had for less than 3k.

3. GTFO, no one wants you on this forum you spammer. :devious:

4. DUI is against the law, I hope you get raped by the long arm of the law.

5. when i was in a dui class(it wasnt me that got a dui kinda a long story)

most people were in the class because they drank.imo people just can not drive when super drunk. on the other hand imo people can drive while super high

6. Gettin an 07 gti 2 door. Sunroof and leather seats can't frikin wait to box it lol :smoke:

7. greenwatcher, that's the type of thinking that get's people fucked though. it all depends on circumstances... but back to the OP's question, maybe try and find an old police interceptor... and good call on not wanting a caddy, those things are money pits, also, i loved my 99 chevy cavalier. it's small, has a big trunk, 30 mpg highway, agile, and i got in a ton of accidents that required no body work. not to mention, i never had a single problem with it. i even had 2 people rear end me at different times, one of their cars was totaled, and my car didn't have a scratch on it. and for 3 grand, you could probably get a really perfect condition one.

8. 3k will get you a leather couch. im gonna go smoke in my sti limited, so leather seats:wave:

9. well ive been lucky lol never been pulled over while super high. lmao cops would definitely tell if im high.

hmm how bout a hippie bus

10. I'd like a brand new black Audi R8 for $2,500, but that just isn't going to happen.

Neither is the car your describing.

Lower your standards significantly. For 3k youll be looking at a used car, vinyl interior, possibly needing some repairs or tires, and a good amount of km.

11. id recomend adding a zero to that budget. 30k id suggest gettin a used denali or escalade, nice rims, subs, tint. man i want a fuckin denali on 24's so bad:mad:

12. you can find a car with all of that for 3grand, but you need to know what you're looking at, and be willing to work on it yourself.

but all of these cars can be found with those options around the 3grand area, high miles are going to be found.

90's Infiniti q45, 90's Lexus IS, GS, ES sedans, mkIV Passat.

13. Your 3,000 dollar car awaits! :wave:

[​IMG]

14. IF you want all that for 3k your best bet would be a Volvo or a Saab... IMO

15. i've always liked saabs, but i've heard they have a lot of problems, i think specifically electrical problems i've heard. volvo's for sure though.

16. MK3 Jetta VR6 or Passat vr6... they are decently quick too.

17. #17 schultzy225, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hopefully I remember to rep you when I'm home can't send rep on my phone

Posted from my Sprint 4G EVO via Grasscity App

18. ^ older saabs have problems... New ones are much better

19. I realllly want to go hot box my '04 grand caravan... Hot box it to the point that you open the door and smoke just pours out like its water.... Hehehe
    P.s - never driven high, never will...