CARS* post your pics

Discussion in 'General' started by jolly_jon, Jan 18, 2008.

1. i got a 05 lincoln ls on 20" da' vinci's and a 10" jl w7

Attached Files:

2. 01 gti 1.8t 53k

Attached Files:

3. Word to your mother bitches. I'm rollin deep

[​IMG]

4. Sweet car Jolly Jon

I dont have a car atm or Id post pics, working on getting one soon.

5. 1993 toyota 4runner 199,xxx miles jvc head unit 2 mtx 4500 10 inch subs 30 inch tsl thornbird tires.
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

This one isn't mine but its the same color/wheels/engine

7. no pics. i simplified my ride. got an 99 outback 2.5.
    used to get down though with my eclipse gsx 1990.

i had new suspension, evo16gIII turbo, o2 dump, downtube back exhaust, FMIC, and an SAFC. i miss it but its better this way. my subby can go anywhere and do anything,.

8. lots of mods.....plus the one in my sig.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. 1997 lexus es 300...... i fucking love it...its got 150,000 miles and it still runs like new......im considering putting some engine work into it but i dont think its worth the money nor the time......thats not mine but it looks exactly the same except for some minor cosmetic damage....but its all good

Attached Files:

10. dude do you know rafi? with the white mk5 gti.. jetta grilles..

i bought his old audi 17s. that dude is coo as hell. but maybe in a diff part of FL? idk. he was popular on the 'tex V forum

anyways, heres my car. lots of mods. this is summer mode (it is now on steelies with snow tires and raised up)

[​IMG]

11. I don't have any pic's of my whip but I'm just waiting til' KSR gets into this thread.

12. 1999 gs300. i loves it, the ladies loves it. its a win win.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. What is that? The insideroof of your car?

14. i dnt know him personally but have seen his car on more then one occassion. definatly one of the lowest in the area. nice TR meng. looks really similar to someone in my area's gti. :smoking: :smoke:

15. i have a 92 oldsmobile eighty eight royale right now.......the ladies dig it, not really though hahhhhhhhh

i had an 03 mustang but i totaled it the week after i got my license, so i had to get the royale

16. dub 7's are nuts, i get a headache when my friend turns his up more than half way
    what kind of amp you got?

17. Fast as balls, trying to sell it for a chill car though, with leather.

[​IMG]