Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cars parked in parking lots at night, dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 123mac123, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I want weed really bad so im gonna go look for a dealer, Ive noticed that outside this big Grocery store at night, I see a few cars parked there iwth their lights on, after the stores closed, sometimes 2 cars parked beside eachother, are they dealers?

2. They CAN be, no doubt, but depending on the town, they could very well just be under cover cops passing news along.

3. Could be,or it could be some popo's,i would be carefull...

4. I work at a grocery store. We have employees there pretty much 24/7 but we close at 10 PM. They own cars in that parking lot, don't assume because it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

5. the only way to find out is to park next to one and give him the nodd.

6. Could go up to the car and ask for a smoke? Either they have something or you just look like a fucking creeper. Most of the time you can judge by the smell of their car.

7. I really fucking doubt it, dealers don't just post up in parking lots at night with their lights on. Just got to the mall or walk down the street and ask people that look like they smoke. If you live near the city just go to the projects and ask anybody and they will either have drugs or can tell you who does cuz there are usually multiple dealers in each building. Where do you live?

8. Do NOT go to the projects! Unless you know people around the projects or have some form of "cred" in the area, do not walk those area at night.

9. #9 vespathug, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Lol just go the projects man, go in the daytime and bring only 20 bucks and you will be fine. Don't talk to people in groups just ask people by themselves.
    Also stay in your car and do not follow anybody into the building, just park and open a bag of chips in case the cops roll up.

10. Day time is fine but only hold the cash you plan to spend and make sure you have that shit put somewhere safe.

11. You'll probably sneak up on grocery store manager stepping out on his wife getting head from one of the cashiers.