Cars of Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Cams and valvetrain supporting mods, intake mani, intake, exhaust, header, clutch, flywheel. car ran a 14.1 spinning through 1st and 2nd and part of 3rd.

2. 1967 Plymouth Barracuda.

I would die to save that car.

3. why the fuck would i want a stang?and dude your driving a CIVIC you have absolutley no room to talk, and im sure my uncle would have better times on slicks to with wheel hopping issues, 475whp+ isnt a joke on fwd cars

i know he has bigger fuel injectors, $2500 big turbo, downpipe, catback, turbo toys, boost controller, larger fmic, cold air intake, throttle body, ported manifold, wga, headers, sts thats all i can get off the top of my head, havent talked to him much, and the SRT wasnt purchased new, used with all intent of refineing exterior and interior

and dude if your showing that civic with those ugly ass red rims.....thats funny

4. with my truck what the hell else you think

5. No, actually people like my red wheels, if you dont opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I dont fret it. And back to knowing something about cars, which you proved to me you dont, and further proving your bullshitting about you uncles srt or whoever you swin froms nuts. FORCED INDUCTION CARS DONT HAVE HEADERS!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS. sts? whats that abbreviation for, I havent learned the new rice slang... cold air intake oh many that must be like 30 horsepower... damn yo he spends more on his turbo then half the guys who own supras and is making less power... gee what a horribly inneficient turbo? no thats right your lying. tell me what turbo cost 2500? because for 1299$ i could get a GT35R and and probably make more power then he has with his "2500$" turbo...

6. Easy on us Mustang guys. Were just like the import guys there is a few dumb asses in every group.
    As for me 1968 Mustang Fastback

7. I drive a 1996 Ford Ranger regular cab 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder. It gets me around.

8. now thats a stang though. a 68? nothing wrong there, i love stangs.

9. they're called headers on the wrx/sti.

oh and i drive nothing. i borrow my grandparents isuzu rodeo for work and what not. saving for a car at the moment.

10. Well Mustangs kick ass... and in my opinion red rims are ugly. I'm really aganist painted rims, of any color. And i wouldn't ever buy a Honda, i know there not bad cars but for some reason i really don't like they. If i would ever get a import car it would be a Nissan Skyline. I know they cost a lot but i'm picky.

11. 2004 Mazda3, I like it.

12. Yeah man, BMWs are cool all around. Probably my favorite overall make other than maybe Porsche (totally different types of cars though). My dad has a 6 series convertible. Pretty sweet, wish I had a BMW.

13. 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

[​IMG]

14. am I really the only prius lover? I think its a cute little car, the acceleration on the highway is better than my current camry, it holds more stuff than the CRV, it will cost $5k less than replacing my camry (and I'll get more technology to boot,) it gets great milage, and its super low emisions -> better for the environment.

i can't be the only long haired left wing liberal nut job on this board!

15. i can, and for the rest of the girls they might be able to also, you just might need to replace the 'clutch thingie' after a few lessons

16. 96 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, green

17. 1978 F-350....super camper special. 140 wheelbase 460 engine c-6 auto, 4:10 rear....just under 15 sec 1/4 mile times at around 98 mph.....not bad for a one ton truck..LOL...

I bought it New..an used to beat the 78 vettes an Irocs light to light in detroit..

The truck model was made from 1973-1979....total production for the six year run was 3,300 trucks...Mine has never been in snow an only driven summers...Once I found out the production numbers I took it off the road....lol....

Now it hides in the corner of the shop all covered up.

My lastest project is a 79 ford bronco.....Ive tossed the 4 wheel drive frame, shortened a 2 wheel drive truck frame, so now its a low rider with four link suspension with a 66 428 engine, c-6 , 3:08 rear..Its scary fast on the open highway..

I like one of a kinds...Im lookin for a 69 rambler.....I wanna build a scrambler clone....anyone got one??.....

18. [​IMG]

Took two years too build and one day to splatter all over the interstate

19. Nice whip,

Sorry to hear bout the splatter,

Did you walk away from the crash alright?