Cars of Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Nov 7, 2005.

1. heres some pics of mine [​IMG]

2. i used to drive a 95 oldsmobile aurura.

beautiful car. so sweet.

Now i drive a 1994 ford taurus.

it drives.

3. they dont kno bout that SHO...my boy in hs had one

4. damn mayne.

3000 watts, i bet that rattles some windows :D

5. oh, yay! they just posted the pics of the new 2006 prius (finally!) tht I am due to get on 1 May 2006 (i'm stuck waiting like 5 months just to get that color!). it's worth it though - it's so pretty!

[​IMG]

6. 2002 Volkswagen GTI VR6
    1989 Nissan 240SX with Silvia front-end conversion and SR20DET swap

Woo Wo, i let that back side hang out all day :cool:

7. 94 Camaro Black

8. 2003 Mercedes C-240. It is black with 20 inch black rims. Looks like a mafia car. Have a pioneer deck and 1 15 inch subwoofer. Pretty badass.

Oh and if you are wondering how I got this car, my mom gave it to me when I was 16. My family is far from rich, but we spend our money on cars.

Jah Bless

9. '97 Blue Geo Metro:).....45mpg!

10. seriously, 14's......im just gonna shut up, but let me hint you off(civics arent worth it)

however im ride-less, but my uncle has SRT-4 with $12,000 under the hood now, pretty awsome car running 11's

11. so your gonna sit her and tell me that taking a car from running 18's stock down to low 14's on STREET TIRES... slap on slicks and the car can hit 13's! isn't impressive i guess, especially for only spending 4800 bucks CAR INCLUDED.

Who is your Uncle? 12K under the hood? one of my best friends has the 3rd fastest srt4 in the country and he doesnt even have 12k under the "hood" I doubt you know shit about cars, I bet you drive an Automatic Domestic... most likely a mustang. 12K=21K sticker price =33K and your uncle runs 11's BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. 1988 Mazda RX-7 TurboII

If the honda has a b-series, with good grip and some bolts on, it could hit low 14s. I know guys who are hitting 14s in stock GSRs, but that's launching in Vtec

13. 2002 midnight blue Subaru WRX and lovin' it. Need to dyno it and get it tuned but the locals are done for the winter :(

14. mind if i ask your mods? if it is stock then why dyno and tune it? most "local" shops dont close over winter... its actually when a lot of work gets done... btw... most Dyno's are indoors as well...unless you looking to (butt) dyno the car and tune it on the street.

15. GReddy exhaust, dp/up, cobb accessport,vf22, exedy racing clutch, injen CAI, BOV, and around here they do close at least the ones that I know of. Looking to get some Teins next year once I get the money. What mods do you have?

16. bought my first bmw about six years ago...havent owned another make of car since...

bmw at present is a black 97 318i auto..my third so far but not the best

pic is of my first and second bmws...green one was a 320i mtec...blue 323i con.fucking fast..i took it to 150 mph with the top down still some left...

Attached Files:

17. red 2001 eclipse