Cars of Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Nov 7, 2005.

1. '83 f-150 brown, with roaches in the ash tray :smoke:

2. 91 Volvo 740 Turbo upped to 12 psi right now. I finally got a little gremlin in it fixed so it's about time to go back to performance!

3. ford ranger extended cab with a system... two jl w6's, a memphis 1000d and a pioneer headunit...

Attached Files:

• 421.jpg
      421.jpg
      File size:
      33.2 KB
      Views:
  4. 2002 Ford Ranger 4 Cyl

Got it for the Gas Savings and also got a good price.

But If I want to drive in style I can borrow a familys vehicle.

7.3 Power Stroke with Edge Tuner, Exhaust , Intake, and set on extreme. 600 + Pounds of Tourqe. And around 310 HP :devious:

5. weak^^ haha jp that sounds nice, id just have to blow your doors off tho:)

6. 2004 metalllic gray honda civic...standard hehe.. I love my car, bought it brand new. Can't have a car here at uw-madison so my brother took it to college :( how many of you guys can drive a standard lol? I know not many girls can :D

7. With what?

8. 99 mitsubishi eclipse gst (i love domeing this car out because its so easy and fun as hell to drive when im high :smoke: )

91 ford taurus station wagon...it's a beast but great for those blunt rides with friends!!

9. 1989 dodge ramcharger

10. 1997 Green Chevy Blazer. Last saturday, i was at a friends house who's driveway has a bridge you have to across to get over the river. At the end of the bridge, there is a steep little edge. Well, i floored it and we got some crazy air...felt like we were off the ground forever, probably not that long though, haha. peace

11. Dark colored honda prelude.

fully tinted.

in dash dvd + 2 12' rockfordfosgate subs

12. haha
    a 92 lebarron

blue, not convertable
    and the hood is a different color than the rest of the car (my sister got in a wreck with it, lol, and had to switch the hood)

ill go take pictures in a second

Attached Files:

13. i drive a 98 dodge stratus with a srt-4 engine and tranny swap. my ice is 2 audiobahn 15's with 3000 watts

14. 1973 vw bug

15. [​IMG]

theres my car. runs low 14's with traction issues... just needs more tire...

16. My digi cam is kaput...

This is the best I can do.

Attached Files:

17. holy shit... lmao ^

18. I drive a black 99 Dodge Durango 4WD V8. It has new Infinty door speakers. It used to have two 12 inch Pioneer subs and a 1000 watt amp untill somebody smashed my window and tried to yank it outta there. Good thing my brother ran outside before they could get it... Now I just have two random 10 inch subs and a 500 watt Bazooka amp in it.

19. 98 camaro

20. no ones beat mine yet! i get to drive my dads 93 Mercury Villager. yea, thats right, i drive a minivan. and its white. and i dont own it. only good thing is i can carry 7 ppl and its great for pulling my mountain bike around.