CARS!!! imports..domestics...w.e

Discussion in 'General' started by carbinered, Feb 17, 2009.

1. HAHA stoner moment i thought you meant you had the actually car! like you want it? haha ummm FUCK YES! LOL nah man its all good ive already got a million Rx-7 pics i just thought id point out that car is a beaut. Thanks for sharing sir.

2. This my ride,nothing special.... :D
    [​IMG]

3. Haha^^^

cause that diablo VT? wouldnt flip a couple backflips from all the backend weight haha including the motor. Whooo...dejavu on this post....

4. #44 coolalright, Mar 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009

Well see, my car was actually intended to be driven in space, no biggy though, thats my space car i also have my backup, this baby right here [​IMG]

some sick action shots i took with 'er ^^^

5. awh, it would have been funny if i put a cop car.
    i regret that last picture :(

6. I admit the new challengers are beautiful. cept id go with a red and black striping instead of hemi orange.
    [​IMG]

7. If I was getting a Challenger, I'd go for white. They look sweet in white. Vanishing Point anyone? That's a great movie that y'all need to see if you haven't already.

Here's a funny story I just remembered. Well, I'm in the Car Club at Virginia Tech. We're a close group of guys with all different kinds of cars. Here's a picture of my friend's 240sx (Kouki) getting butt-raped by a C5 Vette at a NASA track day. lol

[​IMG]

The guy in the Vette just didn't stop in time coming into the pits...that jerk.

8. #49 mr.bluntworth, Mar 14, 2009
    I'm a classic car man myself. Here's a list of what would be sick
    1969 Mustang with a 428 cj
    [​IMG]
    1970 Road Runner
    [​IMG]
    1970 Dodge Challenger
    [​IMG]
    1972 Camaro
    [​IMG]
    1970 Chevelle SS
    [​IMG]

Top 5 best cars in the world imo

9. C3 Vettes are over-rated in my opinion. The earlier ones were kinda cool but they got shitty. Speaking of Corvettes though, check this out.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2su8eMEIc"]YouTube - First 8 Second C6Z06!!! PUMP GAS !!![/ame]

10. This too. Watch the spedometer when he really gets on it. You'll know when it happens...ooh yeah
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMuExH5mAto"]YouTube - DPE corvettes.com 920hp supercharged corvette C6[/ame]

11. God damn. Makes me miss my LS1.

12. #55 EliteZonger, Mar 14, 2009
    iight, i have a 1990 camaro RS with a 350 tune port swap:
    [​IMG]
    has headers,straight pipe, intake, gears, comp cams, short-throw, stage 3 clutch. puts down 500 break horse
    also got a GT with an SVT cobra swap (supercharged)
    [​IMG]

dream car would probably be a GT500KR
    [​IMG]

13. Anyone think to themselves that this might be a post by a fed just trying to get your plate numbers? Im just joking:smoking:??

Oh yeah and cars rock.

14. We know its not, but honestly i don't think its a good idea to have your license plate number showing. government does some crazy shit these days lol

15. ok, you're worried about the government, that has access to DMV records, but not a forum full of people who brag about breaking laws all day?

16. #59 coolalright, Mar 14, 2009
    Ummm.... Do people on this website show their full name and where they live? No they don't, but the pigs can find it out with your license plate number. Government does whatever the fuck they want, if your on this website you obviously engage in illegal activities. People grow on this site, just don't want people to get fucked over. They keep track of people more than you think.

just trying to help out.:mad:

17. ^Said it all^