CARS!!! imports..domestics...w.e

Discussion in 'General' started by carbinered, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #21 Bizzoo, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    1989 BMW 535is, So far i've beefed up suspension, brakes, have a custom air intake on the way, soon ill have headers, and by next summer should have a turbo in there. Its mah baby

Cosmetics wise, i've deep conditioned all the leather seats, put in a M5 steering wheel (shits worth like 150 bucks lol), lowered it a bit, got 7 series rims on it (saving up for some BBS), aaaand idk if you wanna count the air intake as cosmetic, but it looks fuckin sick haha.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 rolson, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009

Hers mine :cool:

328i Sport

[​IMG]

3. #23 bobobobman, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009

THATS WHERE THEY RUN THE FUCKING AIR INTAKE FILTER. ive seen so many of turbo'd g35s and 350zs and they never have the intake tube on the turbo inlet, but i knew they had to have one because its bad to drive around with out one on, thats where they run it, now i get it hah.

oh and i dont have a car, i had an acura cl but i got broadsided by a cop and now im uninsurable because theyre trying to sue my and im trying to sue them.

fav car? umm, have to say benz cl550.

stonedome, those are some agressive fucking wheels man, i love them, sick whip.

4. i've always wanted one of these.

Attached Files:

5. i love cars!!!

my dream car is a 1996 chevy impala ss...murdered out...rite now i dont have a whip, being from NYC we dont drive all that much. Im pushin my moms volvo stationwagon. but i have respect for both imports and domestics, ill admit i like americans a lil more just cuz theyre more Gd up, im used to seeing STis and civics fly by only to see theyre driven by fags. not all tho, and i would love to have either.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke: more comin jus a few hot ones

7. ^ sick fucking car

anyway i have a 1998 jeep grand cherokee limited. 5.9 liter V8 hauls.
    i want an acura tl or rl though

8. Here's my baby:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I would like to built something like this:

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. HOLY CENTRIFUGAL FORCE BATMAN!
    [​IMG]

10. Dodges are animals :D

68 Charger, 600hp, yeh.
    Exhaust drops off under the diff :) shes loud.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I would love to have a old charger or challenger. Heres my truck. Mopar Or No Car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. here is my 2005 audi s4...gotta love having a 4.2 liter v-8

people pull up in their coupes and think its a normal sedan....then they get blown away hahahaha

13. never was a mopar kinda guy, but damn :eek:

edit- 600th post about a mopar? =/

14. dude you drive the fucking batmobile, that is cool.

15. Absolutely gorgeous! Im trying to sell my wagon so i can go to school and then pick up a e30 325i sedan, 80s german engineering ftw!

16. i;ve got a german POS !

17. i ain't postin pics of my POS after seeing some of them pics

nice cutty up there. i got one i'm going to rebuild if i can get it out of my bitch ass ex's name

18. here's some pics I was playing around with for my wallpapers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. That rx-7 is beautiful! like one of the best ones ive seen.

20. I think I still have the original if you want it?