carrying shrooms through an airport

Discussion in 'General' started by mrblonde77, Jul 30, 2009.

1. I was thinking of flying from CA to IL with an 1/8-1/4 of mushrooms. I'm flying out of Oakland which I've noticed occasionally has dogs right after security. I think these dogs might only be for explosives though because I'm wondering what they do for MMJ patients who fly with their "medicine". Can dogs even smell out shrooms?

2. Good question. I wouldnt put my money on it that they can but I dont think I'd want to risk it either. You can always just take the shrooms before you get on the plane.:D

3. even if the dogs couldn't smell it i wouldn't take em, you never know if you might be the person the select at random to search, or if your bag pops open, or if they happen to look inside of it or whatever. i wouldn't do it.

4. Bad idea

Put them in a container with a t bone steak bada bing bada boom :smoke:

5. You could conceal them in your luggage, I wouldn't take it on my carry on or on me. I know a friend who has taken weed on his luggage a couple times.

6. I don't think i can think of a worse place to trip on mushrooms.

I'm assuming the OP's plan wasn't to trip on the flight, but to consume them after arriving at the destination.

7. I would never take them before the plane. That would not only be a terrible idea but a lame trip as well. They're much easier to find here in CA than in IL, not to mention cheaper. I had a friend tell me he wrapped some weed up in a sock and put it in his check baggage and was fine the few times he did it.

I wonder though if dogs can even be trained for the smell of mushrooms? Does it have a distinct smell like marijuana? It just doesn't seem like it from when I've had them in my possession before. Similarly, LSD is odorless so I know transporting that would be no problem. Maybe I'll try to get that instead of the shrooms?

Anybody else who has any experience transporting any drugs, esp. shrooms I'd love to hear how it went.

8. I dunno man..good luck though. Make sure there reallllly well hidden! You're goinga get fucked up the ass if you get caught!