Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carpel tunnel and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I went to the doctor last week about numbness in my pinky/side of hand, and she said it was carpel tunnel and that it was caused partly by inflammation of the muscles in the wrist (something like that, I can't remember.) Recently I heard cannabinoids have anti-inflammatory effects. Could smoking herb (while wearing a sling) help treat it?

On a side note, did anyone else watch the "Should I Smoke Dope" documentary on BBC America that was just on? Pretty interesting stuff.

2. I just watched it with my mum and sis actually :D. I didn't like how they made it seem to be bad for your health though. And for the Carpel Tunnel, just wait for Granny to give you some links :p